It's that time of year

I'm sure many like myself that shop online will get into the habit of browsing for hours on end for gear, and most likely leave more than just one or two items in your virtual shopping cart - just WAITING for an excuse to click that "checkout" button.

So have you been making sure to write up your wishlist? If so then feel free to list them off here for all to see (keep it neat ^_^)

My own list is calling out to me unfortunately since I haven't bothered to treat myself for a long time- and since I've been thinking I'd like to get me a good cheap bass, I'll be forking out more than a couple of hundred for a nice hefty package to arrive in the mail this season. Along with a PA Speaker (I wonder, do those make for a good monitor? or do they color the sound too much?)

So here goes!

Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String Bass Guitar
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-LX205B-Series-II-5String-Bass-?sku=512229
(Invalid img)

Behringer Eurolive B212A Active Loudspeaker
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-EUROLIVE-B212A-Active-2Way-Loudspeaker?sku=600735

Levy's Cotton Grommet Guitar Strap
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Cotton-Grommet-Guitar-Strap?sku=365918

Schaller Guitar Strap Locks and Buttons
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schaller-Strap-Locks-and-Buttons-Pair-?sku=360389

Dunlop Formula 65 Neck Cradle
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-Formula-65-Neck-Cradle-Maintenance-Station?sku=421676

D'Addario EXL170-5TP Twin Pack 5-String Bass Guitar Strings
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/DAddario-EXL1705TP-Twin-Pack-5String-Bass-Guitar-Strings?sku=100158
Last edited by Night at Dec 9, 2009,
Just placed this order... Can you tell what I'm making?

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by stratman_13
A pedal?

Ya, A/B.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Damn Tube, thought you were gonna keep us guessing like MC did.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Damn Tube, thought you were gonna keep us guessing like MC did.

The only thing I really want gear-wise is a Framus Cobra but I don't think I'll have one of those anytime soon.

For Christmas, I want a nice camera
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've got a list compiled - mainly stuff for my pedalboard (MXR EQ, Pitchblack, Radial ABY, TS9) with a few other odds and ends like cables and what not.

I figure whatever I don't get for Christmas I will just buy myself after the holidays.
I've narrowed the amp down to either a Splawn Quick Rod, Friedman 'kitchen sink' modded Marshall, Bogner Ecstasy or one of David Bray's custom pieces. For the cab I'll probably get an Avatar or used Bogner 2X12.

I'm also probably gonna get a Teese RMC3, an Analogman Bi-Comp, a new delay and maybe a new chorus. The amp, the comp and the wah are pretty much set in stone while the delay and chorus probably won't happen at this point.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Here's my wish list. Hopefully Santa is kind.

and this one is definitely wishful thinking.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
MXR Stereo Chorus
New cables, regular and patch
Boss DD-3, Boss DD-6, or Digitech Hardwire DD-8 Delay
Korg Pitchblack

Hope Christmas is good to me.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by tubetime86
Ya, A/B.

I was gonna guess A/B... or a flashlight with all those LEDs
Hopefully I will see a new x2n for my razorback under the tree- took out the dimebucker and sold it for the new big muff pi with the wicker, didn't like the sound personally.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
dude....you paid 9 dollars for a footswitch!? what were you thinking? I get mine for like 4!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I really wish I could get a Line 6 GX but my family isn't rich so I don't know.
It's incredible how muddy my signal is through the mic in and I'm just getting sick and tired of not being able to do shit for recording my guitar or using my computer to it's potential for guitar effects and distortions.

Line 6 POD studio GX:

Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Well i just applied for a Job interview so i may be getting gear a lot more often now but:

I hope to get:

1) A Mesa preamp.

2) A Mac desktop computer
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
D-activator X and Liquifire, by DiMarzio. Oh, and I need to pick up a noise gate too.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."