Sweet ass name huh? anyone like this band? i think they're deathcore. idk if this was the right section so sorry. Speak your mind yea?
This band is everything that is wrong with the world
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
What's with metal bands taking ironic names from hit TV shows and movies that have nothing to do with metal?

Might as well name your next album 'Grey's Anatomy.'

As a side note, that show pisses me off. Not the writing or the acting ... honestly, I can't stay awake long enough to have an opinion on those. But as an artist, I hate that my Holy Tome is now the name of a show that my Mom watches. Suddenly people think that the anatomy book that I studied from for years is an oversized, hardcover novellization.

I know it's shallow. Screw off.
back off my idol hoe.

this band still sucks.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Scrubs IS awesome.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
My favourite bit was when J.D. wasn't listening to Cox and needed to get the guy to lip read him.

'Pick up some film for my camera.'
Dr. Acula has 2 labels. How the hell does a band that is nothing but a joke get signed to a label?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
See: 3OH!3

Hmmm, touche.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Dr. Acula has 2 labels. How the hell does a band that is nothing but a joke get signed to a label?

Not only one lable but...two....
So who else cried during that "My Lunch" episode with that song How to Save a Life when Cox's patients die from rabies?

..Cause, you know, I definitely didn't.

<.<
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
So who else cried during that "My Lunch" episode with that song How to Save a Life when Cox's patients die from rabies?

..Cause, you know, I definitely didn't.

<.<

I TOTALLY cried after the episode when Brendan Frasier died and Dr. Cox didn't think he was dead, and Joshua Radin started playing. No lie.
Quote by MustangMan311
I TOTALLY cried after the episode when Brendan Frasier died and Dr. Cox didn't think he was dead, and Joshua Radin started playing. No lie.

Oh, yeah, dude. Definitely.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I miss Scrubs... I haven't seen it in a long time.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The episode with Colin Hay playing guitar was pretty epic too.
Last edited by Kublai Khan at Dec 10, 2009,
They kinda killed Scrubs imo. That blonde girl that narrates now too is ****ing annoying. Old scrubs is amazing though.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
they're awful...they seem to show up to a lot of shows around where i live...it sucks. I get really sad, because they ALWAYS show up on the shows that my band gets booked on, like a week after we get booked. EVERY SINGLE TIME. ughh they're disgusting.
Everytime I see the episode where the Janitor talks to the guy who has the broken laptop keeping him from talking, I d'aww and get all choked up with happy tears...
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Quote by MustangMan311

+1 dude.
Quote by phil_burns_red
they're awful...they seem to show up to a lot of shows around where i live...it sucks. I get really sad, because they ALWAYS show up on the shows that my band gets booked on, like a week after we get booked. EVERY SINGLE TIME. ughh they're disgusting.

After reading a page of scrubs comment and then this, I was so confused.
I used to watch Scrubs ALL the time. I kind of stopped watching TV all together, but Scrubs was one of my favorite shows when I did watch TV.

Off topic- Dr. Acula is going to play in my town this week; everyone, except me, is getting excited.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
^^Just go for the lulz and to beat some kids up.
I can tolerate a lot of music but Dr. Acula is beyond my musical comprehension.
love is love // return to dust