well i got problem i hope you guys can help me out
well the problem is this
I want and epi sheraton II but i dont realy have the money to buy it and i was looking at some cheeper options
and found
the limited edition rivera with 3 p90 pickups and the epiphone dot

now those i can actually afford,how much would i be missing if I were to buy any of the two cheeper options

As of now i think id rather go for the DOT i did dig the sound of the riviera but it just dident feel right it had a good tone and everything but something dident fit, at least for me

so should i buy one of the two or should I save up until i can get the sheraton

If you were to tell me your experiences with any of the avove mentioned guitars or even offer another for me to look at it would be a great help for my decisions
I think that you're better off saving up for the Sheraton. I just got one, and it was well worth the extra money.
RAINBOW SIG!
Quote by tibblesworth
I think that you're better off saving up for the Sheraton. I just got one, and it was well worth the extra money.

Thanks for the imput
In this economy it's a buyers market so look for one used right now is the best time to buy used equipment for cheap. Check your local classifieds. You always want to buy local so you can go try it out and there are a lot of scammers out there that say they will ship an item to you if you wire money. Craig's list is littered with these scum bags.

John
Quote by johnro6659
In this economy it's a buyers market so look for one used right now is the best time to buy used equipment for cheap. Check your local classifieds. You always want to buy local so you can go try it out and there are a lot of scammers out there that say they will ship an item to you if you wire money. Craig's list is littered with these scum bags.

John

thanks but i live in mexico i do check the classifieds but here in mexico people dont go for the semihollow guitars in fact some stores dont even carry them or have just a few models because the wont sell

but thanks for the advice