Hey... i know most people here don't give a damn.. but for the few who truley do...

Ok, so a kid from my town and 3 of his friends are doing a guitar hero marathon (where they play guitar hero nonstop for 4 days straight.

Why are they doing this? to get donations....

there are some very needy children here and he finally decided to step up and help them. I'm asking that you do the same.. please, go to this link:

http://www.charityrock2009.org/Default.aspx?tabid=38

and click "chip in" and donate a little.. even if it's 5$ or less... think of what they could buy these kids... i've already donated and plan to donate more when i have more...

So please... help out!
UG's HIPPIE
I'd love to Goober but I'm tapped right now. I'll give the thread a bump though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This is awesome what you/they are doing
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Thanks everyone... and I'm broke as hell too... I have about 60$ left to make it to class and work for 2 weeks... I live 11 miles (one way) to both... But I still donated 5$
UG's HIPPIE
Who is really benefiting? The needy children who may never see a dime of that money or the kids who get to play guitar hero for days straight.