Recently I picked up a new set of pickups to replace the stock ones on my fat strat. I figured while I was at it that I could add some wiring features and being the nerd I am, I'm trying to get as many tone options as possible with relatively few switches.

The result of my brainstorming in electric schematic form is available at: http://i49.tinypic.com/2hnclck.jpg

I'm reasonably certain the diagram is electrically sound. What I'm primarily concerned about is that I've never done this before and there may be some considerations specific to guitar circuits that I'm flagrantly violating. So I would appreciate any veteran advice / criticism / suggestions. I also have a third potentiometer not in the diagram that I'm not sure what to do with yet if you have any ideas.

The main thing I've changed from typical wirings is add a 4p3t switch in order to select two separate coils that will get combined into a "humbucker". Then I use a phase reversal, series / parallel, and coil split switch on this virtual humbucker for more tone options. Sorry if this is confusing. Let me know if anything isn't clear from the diagram and I'll try to explain more thoroughly. In the meantime, thanks a bunch for checking it out.
Hey bro, head on up to the GB&C Central Hub, stickied at the top of this forum.
Click on the link for the Guitar Wiring thread and post that thread.
This thread is gonna get closed. Trust me, I know.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.