Hi All how are u doing?, i just bought used POD 2.0 peanut and i got no manual. My question is, how do i turn off and on/bypass the pre amp? and how do i change the amp simulator?. I download the manual from line6 website but it doens't tell detail about that. Thanks.
the pod IS a pre-amp. Turning off the pre-amp in a pre-amp is achieved by switching it off or unplugging it from the wall! lol

seriously tho, are you asking if you can use just the effects and not the amp models? if so, you cant do that.

in what way to want to "change the amp simulator"? You can switch the amp models with the big nob on the left with all the amp models listed around it.
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Quote by hippyheaven1
the pod IS a pre-amp. Turning off the pre-amp in a pre-amp is achieved by switching it off or unplugging it from the wall! lol

seriously tho, are you asking if you can use just the effects and not the amp models? if so, you cant do that.

in what way to want to "change the amp simulator"? You can switch the amp models with the big nob on the left with all the amp models listed around it.

Hi Hippyheaven thanks for the reply, i used to have behringer vamp2 which i sold it already, on vamp you can bypass the effect and the preamp as well, i thought it can do same thing with POD. The good things about this is, if you have a simple amps without send and return plug you got no choice have to plug into their input but it makes the preamp double isn't it? If you can bypass the preamp from the unit you won't get double.

Sorry about my 2nd questions i mean "change the cabinet simulator not the amp" . Thanks.
i didnt reaslise you could do that with the V amp, thats quite useful! you definately cant do that with the pod because as you mentioned your stacking preamps when it goes into an amp and it doesnt sound great.

you could plug the pod2 straight into the effects return of your amp, but ive tried this and it doesnt sound wonderful either, but better than straight into the amps front end.

you can definitely change the cabinet models, but i cant remember how. Im quite sure I learned to do this in the mannual tho, so maybe you should go back and check?

sorry i cant be of any more use

regards

G
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Hi Hippyheaven, you been helpful already tho, i might try again today using different amp. About the manual like i said before i bought used one and got no manual came with it. I think i have to find someone that i can borrow the manual. Thanks a lot bro i gotta go & talk to you again sometimes.

Cheers.

Quote by hippyheaven1
i didnt reaslise you could do that with the V amp, thats quite useful! you definately cant do that with the pod because as you mentioned your stacking preamps when it goes into an amp and it doesnt sound great.

you could plug the pod2 straight into the effects return of your amp, but ive tried this and it doesnt sound wonderful either, but better than straight into the amps front end.

you can definitely change the cabinet models, but i cant remember how. Im quite sure I learned to do this in the mannual tho, so maybe you should go back and check?

sorry i cant be of any more use

regards

G