If someone came up to you right now and made an off to you would you take it? The offer- You have 24 hours to live after that you will die a painless death. After your death you will immediately become famous as a musician for either your own band or your favorite band of all time. You can guarantee no one in your family for the next couple of generations will have to work since you will sell billions of cd's.
Would you accept the offer?
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Fuck no.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
No. If I were to become famous, it's out of work.
I'd want to be famous through passion, not this bullshit.
I'd want to be alive to continue a dream, not being unable to witness it.
Ask me again in 80 years.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I was just wondering since many famous artists only become famous after dieing, I am shocked no one would accept the offer. Look at it that you could be sitting in heaven with Hendrix, SVR, Cliff, Dime and others laughing about what fools you were... I personally would accept the offer. And to all the people who say fame should come from hard work, most of you are better at guitar than alot of actual musicians you just dont have family in the business or you havent had a break yet...
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
I heard that death is hazardous to health.

I dunno if it's bs or not, tho.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Quote by mrmystic
I was just wondering since many famous artists only become famous after dieing, I am shocked no one would accept the offer. Look at it that you could be sitting in heaven with Hendrix, SVR, Cliff, Dime and others laughing about what fools you were... I personally would accept the offer. And to all the people who say fame should come from hard work, most of you are better at guitar than alot of actual musicians you just dont have family in the business or you havent had a break yet...

Ehh...

No.
Absolutely ****ing not. Thats stupid..

Now, if they told me if I died right now, hed make my name would go down in history, (statues and all) then we can maybe make out a deal
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Why wouldnt you want 24 hours? I would want the time to talk to my family and tell them about my deal. And then spend the rest of my short time here enjoying life like never before.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Quote by consanguinei
hell ****in ya you guys are idiots

Adopt me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Wow, this is proof of how stupid religion makes people. In the real world you only live once and nothing matters at ALL when your dead.... because your dead...... without a working brain to think
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Fuck no. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by mrmystic
Why wouldnt you want 24 hours? I would want the time to talk to my family and tell them about my deal. And then spend the rest of my short time here enjoying life like never before.

Because 24 hours just isn't enough time to screw all the wimenz and drink Canada dry.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by mitch311
Wow, this is proof of how stupid religion makes people. In the real world you only live once and nothing matters at ALL when your dead.... because your dead...... without a working brain to think

If you mean me I am an atheist so.... point is void
Reason I mentioned heaven is the fact alot of people are still religious and I can accept that. I personally would do it only to pass on to my family what I never had.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
This thread is all dreamy eyed "I wanna be a rockstarzzz an tell mah family I love them"

I want a god damn skyscraper statue of me damnit.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
This thread is all dreamy eyed "I wanna be a rockstarzzz an tell mah family I love them"

Jellyfish with Santa Hats are very hard to carve, I'm afraid. =[
Quote by yellowfrizbee

I'm pretty sure this thread is all "TS that is freakin stupid"

I'll build you a statue though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi