i made a video of compiled clips of me covering some pantera songs. sorry for some of the stupid mistakes, its not my best playing. i know i didnt tune my guitar for walk, i was too lazy to. let me know what you think

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E16j45EnqA
Last edited by klight15 at Dec 10, 2009,
Hey Matt420740--All This oh Your reported crap is lame--Maybe he made a mistake--at least his intentions were descent, I Mean dimebag was one of the best guitarists of all time ,and this cat was trying to pay tribute and maybe hes new and didn't know what thread to post to, if it was a re-accuring thing with this dude then you could report it but don't be an ass
dubtastic
thanks dubtastic2009. i still am pretty new to these forums ive only posted a few times
Quote by dubtastic2009
Hey Matt420740--All This oh Your reported crap is lame--Maybe he made a mistake--at least his intentions were descent, I Mean dimebag was one of the best guitarists of all time ,and this cat was trying to pay tribute and maybe hes new and didn't know what thread to post to, if it was a re-accuring thing with this dude then you could report it but don't be an ass

derp
Quote by dubtastic2009

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by dubtastic2009

new to the metal forum eh, mr. t.roll?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.