So, I'm a senior in high school, and recently wrecked my car. My parents are always busy so never want to take me anywhere much less pick me up from work, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any stay at home jobs that pay probably at least minimum wage. I dont care what they are, ide do pretty much anything to make some cash. Thanks for any answers.
mowing lawn

shoveling snow

have fun
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Lawnwork and other random things like that that no one wants to do might be your best bet. Otherwise, take a bus or ride a bike?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
dog walker? just put up some signs, here a dog walker can get up to $13 an hour
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Try selling some of your useless crap on eBay, maybe? Should take care of you temporarily

Assuming you have any, of course.
Quote by buttermilkxxx
So, I'm a senior in high school, and recently wrecked my car. My parents are always busy so never want to take me anywhere much less pick me up from work, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any stay at home jobs that pay probably at least minimum wage. I dont care what they are, ide do pretty much anything to make some cash. Thanks for any answers.

Busk......and prostitution.........yeah that's pretty much my only source of income
There are computer jobs, that a lot of people do from home.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Sponsored wanking?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You'll need training for this one. But it will only take 6 weeks.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Learn2makewebsites really well.

become a websitemaker.

srsly some make 200 bucks an hour.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.