Am I the only one who thinks that blogging is a little feminine?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
depends.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by blue_strat
A San Franciscan worrying about femininity?

Oh yeah I forgot. Gay people live in SF, so I shouldn't be worried about femininity at all.

Quote by Momentosis
depends.

Depends on what exactly? I'm just scared of what my guy friends will think of me using Tumblr.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Blogging is in itself putting your ideas and feelings out there for the world to see. Very different from the generic reclusive male and very similar to the generic emotionally open female.
Quote by Seref
Blogging is in itself putting your ideas and feelings out there for the world to see. Very different from the generic reclusive male and very similar to the generic emotionally open female.

Holy crap that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Oh yeah I forgot. Gay people live in SF, so I shouldn't be worried about femininity at all.

Depends on what exactly? I'm just scared of what my guy friends will think of me using Tumblr.

If it's like a ****in' diary.

-_ಠ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Seref

THIS MAN... is a genius.
To be at peace would be a sin. It's surely unAmerican.
Quote by Momentosis
If it's like a ****in' diary.

-_ಠ

I'm just using it to post quotes, videos, music, and photos. I'm not going to be blogging about my day or anything. That's just really... feminine.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Have fun having a diary for anyone online to read.

Doesn't matter if you're just
post quotes, videos, music, and photos.
it will still show how you feel and what you are thinking.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Why should you be worried about femininity?
Quote by blue_strat
Why should you be worried about femininity?

People around here are really judgmental

Quote by jmonko
Have fun having a diary for anyone online to read.

Doesn't matter if you're just it will still show how you feel and what you are thinking.

Damn, you're right. I've dug myself into a hole. well w/e. This probably won't go anywhere anyway.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by PinoyxRockar
People around here are really judgmental

Then grow beyond them and express yourself however the fuck you want to.

Girls will like you more.
I don't find it feminine. I do find it somewhat narcissistic in many cases though.

The only blog I read regularly is the one of a girl who has cancer. It's about her struggle and the only time I read it is when I feel like crying.
XIAOXI
Who gives a shit.
Blogging is vague. You could blog about your awesum muscles or something.
Also, if you want to keep your masculinity in check, caring what other people think isn't going to help that.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Don't turn out like this douche.

Wow.

I just want to punch that face. Even it out a little.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I have a music blog with three other people. that's different though. we post albums to download, not write about everything we did that day and our feelings.
The only manly way to blog is to blog about pussy, but that would get repetitive.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by blue_strat

I don't mean kittens, theres endless material there. One about vaginas would probably be "I would so wreck that ____" or "OH YEAAH" or "She has amazing _____" or "I would ____ her so ____". It would just get repetitive.

Unless it was something like "this one time, i was finally about to bone girlfriend but then she said there was no way".
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by jmonko
H
it will still show how you feel and what you are thinking.

Kind of like an internet forum then?
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by TOMMYB22
I don't mean kittens, theres endless material there. One about vaginas would probably be "I would so wreck that ____" or "OH YEAAH" or "She has amazing _____" or "I would ____ her so ____". It would just get repetitive.

Unless it was something like "this one time, i was finally about to bone girlfriend but then she said there was no way".

"...it was so emotionally challenging for me! =O it really hurt me inside and i feel sad about it. =[ it makes me wonder if shes cheating on me! </3 i even had it up for her already 8=) (smiley face with glasses)"