Page 1 of 3
Usually I'm really healthy but lately I've been eating total crap. I just woke up and ate some chicken and potato chips.

What is your diet like?
its finals season: i will list all the foods and drinks i've consumed in the last 24 hours
burger, fries and milk shake from in n out
onion rings from jack in the box
4 cans of sugar free red bull
2 packs of cigarettes
convenience store sushi
beer
weed

ive managed to stay skinny though
My diet consists of alcohol and whatever food happens to be in the house at any given time.

I'm surprised I'm not morbidly obese and dying of liver cancer.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Hot Pockets, Ham n Cheese sandwiches, Hamburger Helper, and Cheeseburgers.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
When i was young (probably because of my mother) i had a terrible diet and thus i'm overweight. Now though i watch what i eat more, luckily i'm fairly tall so i don't look as much as i weigh to an extent.

I don't even eat that much, during the holidays i've been ending up eating less, like 1.5 meals a day but that can't be good for my metabolism.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by ShallowEndings
Very poor.

That's something Vic Reeves says lots of times in Vic Reeves' Big Night Out. Thread is now about Vic Reeves' Big Night Out.

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Pr0gNut
My diet consists of alcohol and whatever food happens to be in the house at any given time.

I'm surprised I'm not morbidly obese and dying of liver cancer.

SAME.

today i have consumed...

pizza and beer.

could I possibly be a more stereotypical college student?
Too much fat, sugar and caffeine basically. Coke, energy drinks, chocolate, hamburgers, fries, kebab, Chinese takeaway, microwaved crap etc.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
^^^What the hell you been smoking, man?

My diet is pizza, tequila, crappy cafeteria food, junk food up the ass, and lots of Mt. Dew. How am I so damn skinny?
Quote by Green_Jelly
Too much fat, sugar and caffeine basically. Coke, energy drinks, chocolate, hamburgers, fries, kebab, Chinese takeaway, microwaved crap etc.

yeah i also have way too many energy drinks. i'm going to die of either heart or liver failure. probably within a few days. :P
Quote by misterfarenheit
its finals season: i will list all the foods and drinks i've consumed in the last 24 hours
burger, fries and milk shake from in n out
onion rings from jack in the box
4 cans of sugar free red bull
2 packs of cigarettes
convenience store sushi
beer
weed

ive managed to stay skinny though

i don't think cigarettes count as food
Enough shit to put a rhino on a treadmill for a fortnight.
But I quit smoking, and I dont drink much anymore so its gone uphill kind of.
But my doctor still sits down and cries whenever I have checkups, even though Im skinny as ****
Usually grab a chicken burger or a Subway for lunch with a Diet Coke, then whatever I'm having for dinner I'll try to incorporate vegetables when possible. I'll have fruit whenever I'm hungry, and chips and beer almost every evening.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Pretty crappy. I usually skip breakfast (I'm on holidays so I usually get up about 9-10, I dont really need breakfast, unless I'm hungry)
Most of the time I have whatever food I can find for lunch (usually crap; noodles, pie etc)
Dinner is good though. One of the perks of being 17 and living at home; parents cook.
I snack on junk food whenever its directly available, which isnt really often.
I'm fine with it though. I'm a healthy weight (well really a bit underweight) and I'm fairly fit, so I'm happy.
Better than it used to now that I'm learning to cook. I eat a lot of pasta, chicken casserole, various potato dishes and stuff (my weakness is boursin chicken with bacon, though...)

On the other hand, though, I drink like a crazy hobo who's just won the lottery and I smoke, so it's not exactly gravy over here.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
It's bad. When I have the day off of work but my mom is working, I just get fast food. Hell yeah, my mom cooks for me.
Too much fast food and too much soda. It's a shame, I used to have a six-pack at one point. That's pretty much gone now.
Quote by Kublai Khan
My diet consists exclusively of vaginas, Brie cheese and what I eat at Dorsia.

Patrick Bateman? Is that you?!
Quote by skaterskagg1
Patrick Bateman? Is that you?!

I would tell you, but right now I have to return some videotapes.
Quote by Kublai Khan

In you were to call me in real life, that's what my answering machine would say. "I have to return some videotapes."
People ask me what it means all the time.
Not good, mostly carbs and shit.

But I dont eat fast food a lot.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Its not too bad, i don't eat much fast food (maybe twice per week at most, but thats pretty rare), but at the same time i don't eat much fruit or vegitables, i mostly eat bread and stuff.

I am waiting for the day my body says "nope, no more alcohol, eat this cauliflower or your eyes will explode".
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by ShallowEndings
People like you make me sick.

People like you make me LOL.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Very poor.

I'm not doing my teeth or body any good. Mainly consists of deep fried food 3-4 times a week, pizza, biscuits, coffee, to much coke, cordial, and lately KFC.

I love my metabolism, but i really have to change this.

this.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Lately I've started eating rolled oats in milk, with pieces of banana for breakfast. However, I might be having a allergic reaction to that (either that, or the H1N1 vaccine), but I'm going to have that checked today.
Lunch usually consists of either fruit, salat, or two slices of bread with usually some form of meat or cheese.
Dinner varies. Yesterday it was cod with a sauce made of various spices, tomato and milk. Generally, dinner consists of some form of meat with a side of vegetable and/or rice.
Throughout the day I tend to snack on fruit (mostly apples or bananas, sometimes clementines, oranges and avocados) and small amounts of candy (usually a few small pieces of chocolate).
Water is the main liquid that I ingest, but I might have some soda, iced or regular tea and coffee, or some chocolate milk.

Overall, it seems pretty good to me.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
yeah i mean i am not fat so i do not feel the need to. but i know i must sooner or later.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
My diet is terrible. All I had yesterday was onion rings, 5 litres of white cider and about 30 smokes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
My diet is terrible. All I had yesterday was onion rings, 5 litres of white cider and about 30 smokes.

wow. that makes my diet look like a page from a health magazine.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
yeah i mean i am not fat so i do not feel the need to. but i know i must sooner or later.

Exactly. My problem is i'll think of doing it next week, than say ah it can wait until next week and so on.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Gosh man, you really need to stop that.
Quote by Kublai Khan

Haha, my favourite line from that movie. I should try and use it in real life more often.
Page 1 of 3