Stop making shoop threads! Can't you ration it to like, 1 every couple of months? And can you post them when your internet isn't connected?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Just like every other 'shoop' thread you've started, this is concentrated failure.

You don't even have a high quality image for fuck's sake.

EDIT:
Quote by rabidguitarist
Stop making shoop threads! Can't you ration it to like, 1 every couple of months? And can you post them when your internet isn't connected?

This.
Last edited by soulflyV at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by Kublai Khan
Isn't that the guy from George Of The Jungle?

That's the first thought that came to my mind.
Quote by Kublai Khan

HOLY SHIT I THINK IT IS!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Kublai Khan

Yes lol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
brendan fraser? o.O
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Kublai Khan
Ben...it's Ben something...

Brendan Fraser

Edit: ^ what he said
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
^ Don't try to save it now...
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Actually, that shoop was win. I'm not having anything to do with that picture though...