Page 1 of 4
When i wake up I fill up the sink up with cold water and dunk my head in. Then go and make a nice hot cup of black tea. Then go for a bit of a run.

What do you do Pit monkeys?
Shit, shower, shave, deodorant, breakfast, brush teeth, UG.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by skaterskagg1
Shit, shave, shower, deodorant, brush teeth, breakfast, UG.

Ur doing it wrong!
Quote by JackalUK
Ur doing it wrong!

Brain fart, switch shower and shave. I shave after the shower.
I turn off the alarm clock, go back to sleep, wake up going a bit like this "8:30... mmmh... OH SHI-". Then breakfast, shave, brush teeth, deodorant (shower is before going to bed, I hate it in the morning), SUIT UP and take off for work.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Sometimes I have a fap before I get out of bed, then I relinquish my morning wood with a hearty piss. After my piss I then have a nice big bowl of Just Right.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Now that its school holidays, I sleep late, wake up, down a few shots of something.. Vodka if I have it. Anyway, out back, smoke, watch birds, come in, shower, dressed, guitar.

Ta dah
Weekdays I have work.

Weekends I have sex.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I usually get out of bed at 6 am, head to the kitchen to eat. If my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I usually get out of bed at 6 am, head to the kitchen to eat. If my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman...
Quote by Kensai

Hey it takes a lot of hard work to look as good as you
Quote by skaterskagg1

And you brush your teeth before you eat breakfast?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
I have a cigarette in bed, a massive swig of any booze left over from the night before, then I take a massive shit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by BlisteringDDj
And you brush your teeth before you eat breakfast?

Another brain fart. It's 3:54 in the morning here. Give me a break, I'm barely awake right now.
I lie in bed and watch Kensai going about his routine with dreamy eyes. Sometimes I slip on the silk boxers and stand with my arms around his waist while he's applying his face pack...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I... get up shower hygene computer dress, computer take dogs out Breakfast(optional) then school
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Get up(6.00), piss, fix the hair a bit, apply the contacts, eat, pack the schoolbag, go to school(6.45).
Wake up 5:30 lay for 5min think about why i only went to bed at 1 or 2. breakfast, shower, deodorant, shave, brush my teeth then listen to a song that gets me psyched, then work.
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Quote by ShallowEndings
Answer this:

A)What do you do in life? I study music.
B)What do you want in life? I want to be teacher and stop other people ending up as a fuck-up like me.
C)Will you change your lifestyle? Not any time soon I reckon.

And anyway, what's wrong with having a poo in the morning? That's completely healthy. What do you want me to do, put cereal on it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

And anyway, what's wrong with having a poo in the morning? That's completely healthy. What do you want me to do, put cereal on it?

Nothing wrong. The morning shit cleans out your system.
Feet on floor -> Crank some music, stumble into kitchen make breakfast (eggs and oatmeal), computer for 30 mins while that crap settles, Pushups & situps, Shower/shave/teeth, dress with bare minimum of planning, slop some gel in hair and g2g.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Noo, shave before the shower. That way if you nick yourself with the razor then it'll wash it and help to stop the bleeding.

As for me, I work late so I usually get up at about 11:30am, make a huge bowl of porridge and a jug of coffee, check my emails and then kick back and play a bit of 360 for an hour or so. Then it's shave (if need be, I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to it), shower, dressed and getting down to whatever I need to do that day. Excitement non?
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I'm known as cheesebread, they call me that coz every time I get out of bed I put 5 slices of cheese on 5 slices of bread, microwave that shit, eat it, then go back to bed. I sleep 12 hours a day and I don't like asian food. that's right, bitches, I don't like asian food. I don't like the taste of soy sauce. personally, some people love that shit, but I do not.

You get nothing for the reference, it was the only thing I could think of since my mornings are so inconsistent.
Get up about 8/half 8, eat Weetabix whilst checking Uni emails/facebook/ug, get a shower then start working/reading, or if I'm being a good boy go to the library.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by boycew02
Noo, shave before the shower. That way if you nick yourself with the razor then it'll wash it and help to stop the bleeding.

No, shave after a shower because your skin will be soft and your pores will be open. It prevents getting nicked, skin irritation and razor burn.

Try it sometime.
Quote by skaterskagg1
No, shave after a shower because your skin will be soft and your pores will be open. It prevents getting nicked, skin irritation and razor burn.

Try it sometime.

Yes but when your skin's wet it swells so you don't get as a close a shave. Plus shower after shave moisturises your skin.
Being unemployed I don't get up in the mornings. I usually wake up at around 12pm. Then I have a cup of coffee and then I go poop.

After that I eat breakfast while lurking in the pit and posting in threads about what I do in the mornings.

Then I have my second poop.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Last edited by Finnepinne at Dec 10, 2009,
ugh

Wake up at 6 am
Bitch about the time
Put on some music
Contacts/piss/shower/shave/do hair
Get dressed
Eat breakfast
Grab my stuff for the day
Shut down music
Grab coat, shoes, ipod, ginormous headphones etc
go to uni/work
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Cal UK
Yes but when your skin's wet it swells so you don't get as a close a shave. Plus shower after shave moisturises your skin.

As soon as you're done shaving, splash freezing cold water on your face to quicky close your pores. Then you won't get razor burn or bumps.

Trust me, I've got my shaving method down.
Quote by skaterskagg1
As soon as you're done shaving, splash freezing cold water on your face to quicky close your pores. Then you won't get razor burn or bumps.

Or shove your face in freezing cold water, both work.

Don't look at your penis the next minute though.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by skaterskagg1

I'll try that this weekend
Shit/piss/whatever - shave - shower - breakfast - goes to school - realises something is forgotten and runs back - leaving for school
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 4