Anyone know of any browser based pokemon games, or similar? I just found my pokemon blue on Sunday and I started playing it again...and now I'm kind of addicted.
ShoddyBattle. It's excellent if you're into competetive battling
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Checking it out immediately!!

I just hope it's not blocked here at work...
Gah...you have to download a client...

I'm a bit worried about doing that at work, but maybe I'll still try it out.
Shoddybattle's alright, but probably not exactly what you'd expect. I do still play it a fair amount when bored though, so it's worth checking out.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I always thought it'd be cool if they'd make a pokemon MMO, I think it'd be the most epic thing ever if done right.

just wanted to share that, cuz I thought that's what this was gonna be about
Quote by stratkat
I always thought it'd be cool if they'd make a pokemon MMO, I think it'd be the most epic thing ever if done right.

just wanted to share that, cuz I thought that's what this was gonna be about

I agree. Why don't they do that?
If you're into competitive battling (battling your team vs. real opponents and their teams), Shoddy Battle is for you. If you're just into the Gameboy games (i.e. beating crappy AI trainers) you should just download an emulator and a ROM.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
google tells me pokemon world online.

Yes. I know.

The point of my thread is in my OP: Does anyone know of a BROWSER BASED pokemon game.

Pokemon world online and shoddy battle require you to download a client.

I don't want to download anything.
Quote by r3h0ld3r
Yes. I know.

The point of my thread is in my OP: Does anyone know of a BROWSER BASED pokemon game.

Pokemon world online and shoddy battle require you to download a client.

I don't want to download anything.
Don't know about browser based Pokémon games, and I doubt there are any good ones. That's why I shared Shoddy Battle, because you also asked for "similar" ideas
That's true I did say that, but I guess I was just hoping there was a browser alternative
Just for the record, I know that google is useful. I use it.

Anyone can google pokemon browser game and come up with a few, but how am I to know if they are legit.

I was assuming I would get answers from people who have personally used the games. There's a lot of people on here that like pokemon, so I figured I wasn't the first one to look for one online.
a Pokemon MMO would probably be the greatest thing ever. I would never leave my computer