I mean when it's time to refret, you do it, but when it's time again, can you do it again?

How many number of times can you refret a guitar in it's lifetime? Would every refret makes the seat even more loose and what to use to make it tighter? Wood epoxy ?
If a fret job is done properly it should not be an issue. Especially since you don't need new frets every month. Of course this does differ per fretboard and the slots can get damaged.

But even in the most extreme cases it can likely be fixed (e.g. filling the wood and then making new slots). Should someone have used excessive force to remove the frets and the top of the f/b is damaged you can fix it by sanding off a little of the top with a radius block.

Anyway, crux is, if done with care a neck can get a lot of refrets and even if the tech messes up it can likely be fixed.
There is an eventual limit. I believe clapton had to retire one of his favorite guitars as it had been done to many times. But as you can buy frets with larger tangs, or fill slots w epoxy or super glue. Its gonna take a few times to mess up a fret board to be unable to accept new frets anymore. Shouldnt need to fret so many times anyways. If your going thru regular nickel frets to fast switch to stainless.
Quote by Tackleberry
There is an eventual limit. I believe clapton had to retire one of his favorite guitars as it had been done to many times. But as you can buy frets with larger tangs, or fill slots w epoxy or super glue. Its gonna take a few times to mess up a fret board to be unable to accept new frets anymore. Shouldnt need to fret so many times anyways. If your going thru regular nickel frets to fast switch to stainless.

If you have to refret a guitar two or three times during its lifetime, something is going wrong. Don't use cheap, soft frets.

Also, don't forget that you can always steam off the old fingerboard and replace it. You don't have to lose a guitar because the frets and fingerboard become damaged.
Quote by -MintSauce-
If you have to refret a guitar two or three times during its lifetime, something is going wrong. Don't use cheap, soft frets.

This.

If you can wear you frets out often, you have a problem that I've never encountered. If you are changing them to try different types out, stop it. Find a guitar that has the type of frets you are considering, and see if you like them before you rip your old ones out.