hey guys,

i have an offer of 360e for my vk112 + v30 speaker.

Currently i am not using any amp because i have the guitar plugged into the computer.

However i plan to start doing some serious RAW black metal recording.

A good studio usually has great amps available. Gigs aswell. Small partys and events such as weddings etc don't have guitar gear available.

So what i'm saying is, If i sell the valveking for 360e + 100e for the EQ and another 100e for small bits, can i buy anything better for recording and small events? mostly for extreme metal but also good for rock\blues.