It's almost 2AM and I can't sleep. I don't know if its stress or something, but my brain is ****ing with me and conjuring up ****ed up images which scare the living hell out of me. So I've basically given up on sleep for the night, in the hope that if I stay awake until at least 5 or 6-ish tomorrow, not only will I be so tired that I'll basically fall asleep as soon as my head hits my pillow, but I'll get into a better sleeping pattern (I usually hit the hay at 12 or 1 during the holidays, and wake up at 12 or 1 in the afternoon the next day, which is just a bad habit to get into).

So, a few things:
1. what should I do for the next few hours? Anything at all noisy is pretty much out of the question, and inb4 fap...>.>
2. what the **** can I do about these ****ed up pictures I keep seeing?

edit: for the ****ing love of Christ, don't post any scary shit or I'll probably an hero - I'm ****ing tired as it is and I can't deal with anything that ****ed up
Last edited by kenan6346 at Dec 10, 2009,
Yeah uhhhhhhhh blockbuster still open?
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Learn to not swear.

Fair point, it's a habit that I've gotta stop.

Also, Blockbuster ain't open.
^ Not cool man.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by captaincrunk
^^ That wasn't even very funny.

Not meant to be. Just wanted an excuse to post it.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews

lolz @ the dutch subtitles
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by kenan6346
Fair point, it's a habit that I've gotta stop.

Also, Blockbuster ain't open.

Meh then
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by Doctor Matthews

Arsehole. I just got imageblock so I don't have to see that shit, and I swear that I ****in' yelped when I saw that. GTFO my thread
I've basically had insomnia for the last couple of months, to the point that 2 hours of sleep / night is pretty good, and 4 hours is like heaven. Sucks real bad. To pass the time at night I roam the interwebz.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Practice pen spinning. It'l keep you entertained for a few seconds.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by The^Unforgiven
I've basically had insomnia for the last couple of months, to the point that 2 hours of sleep / night is pretty good, and 4 hours is like heaven. Sucks real bad. To pass the time at night I roam the interwebz.

What is it from, and do you still have it?
Quote by kenan6346
Arsehole. I just got imageblock so I don't have to see that shit, and I swear that I ****in' yelped when I saw that. GTFO my thread

Gladly, seeing as my work is done.
MATTERHORN
Quote by _-Joey-_
Play guitar unplugged?
Watch films/tv shows online?

Dunno about guitar, but I'll probably grab a DVD or two and watch with headphones when I get bored of the net.

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Gladly, seeing as my work is done.

Much appreciated. Also, I get this strange feeling that you're not a doctor at all
You can't sleep and you're seeing things?

Stop doing drugs.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I did one last night.

I just listen to music
Write lyrics
Read
rearrange my room
youtube around
play DS
Fap
Take a good long shower to pass time
Eat
Also, could I ask where you got your Devi Ever pedal from?
I tried ordering a Hyperion a week or two ago from AnalogueHaven & havn't had a confirmation email or anything yet...
Quote by Ledforthehead
I did one last night.

I just listen to music
Write lyrics
Read
rearrange my room
youtube around
play DS
Fap
Take a good long shower to pass time
Eat

That looks like a pretty solid list. Eh, this could be fun

Quote by neopowell
You can't sleep and you're seeing things?

Stop doing drugs.

I think I might actually be high on reality, I'd give anything for some ****in pot to bring me down to earth.
Quote by _-Joey-_
Also, could I ask where you got your Devi Ever pedal from?
I tried ordering a Hyperion a week or two ago from AnalogueHaven & havn't had a confirmation email or anything yet...

Sorry, I bought it from eBay, I haven't used AnalogueHaven. Have you tried shooting them an email? - maybe the payment just never went through, because I hear that they're a pretty reputable site.
Quote by kenan6346
Sorry, I bought it from eBay, I haven't used AnalogueHaven. Have you tried shooting them an email? - maybe the payment just never went through, because I hear that they're a pretty reputable site.

Damn! Thanks anyway! I'll try sending an email... Eventually! I'll get round to it soon!
Quote by kenan6346
(I usually hit the hay at 12 or 1 during the holidays, and wake up at 12 or 1 in the afternoon the next day, which is just a bad habit to get into).

Disagree. This is what I do during holidays, and it's excellent
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
Disagree. This is what I do during holidays, and it's excellent

It just means that I miss the awesomeness of the early morning (it gets hot in the day coz it's summer) and I have to deal with late night. Hitting the hay at 10 or 11 and waking up at 9ish would be better, but only marginally.
Quote by kenan6346
It just means that I miss the awesomeness of the early morning (it gets hot in the day coz it's summer) and I have to deal with late night. Hitting the hay at 10 or 11 and waking up at 9ish would be better, but only marginally.

I got into a habbit of going to bed at 4 or 5 and waking up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon then going to work at 5 and getting off at 10 at night. Then everyone is asleep and i wait till 4 to go to bed. It sucked and took forever to break the habit.
Quote by kenan6346

Personally, I'd prefer to get to sleep about 1/2-ish & get up about 9, apparently I think it's between 5 & 7 hours are better for you, because people that sleep 8 or 9 hours don't live as long... It sounds really stupid, but it's apparently true!

EDIT: Although, when I'm at school I get to sleep about 2 (usually cos I go to bed about 12 or 1 & can't get to sleep) & get up at 6:30 & when I'm not going to school (like weekends, holidays & days when I have no lessons) I get up around 12 or 1 in the afternoon, a few times I've woken up at 3 & just feel like I've wasted the day
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 10, 2009,
Walk outside. If it's cold, even better, If it's wet, that's brilliant.

V so did I... strange.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Dec 10, 2009,
I read this as "pulling an alligator." Don't know why.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by Ledforthehead
I got into a habbit of going to bed at 4 or 5 and waking up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon then going to work at 5 and getting off at 10 at night. Then everyone is asleep and i wait till 4 to go to bed. It sucked and took forever to break the habit.

i do the same thing , except the job part, hopefully that will change soon enough

Getting up at 3pm really kills the day for me
Quote by Ledforthehead

That's exactly the habit I don't want to get into, hopefully this little allnighter project will help me get back into a normal sleep pattern.

Quote by _-Joey-_
Personally, I'd prefer to get to sleep about 1/2-ish & get up about 9, apparently I think it's between 5 & 7 hours are better for you, because people that sleep 8 or 9 hours don't live as long... It sounds really stupid, but it's apparently true!

I went to a doctor recently about fatigue, and he said to be getting at least 10 hours of sleep a night. I do, on the weekends and on holidays, but during the school term I go to bed at 11 or 12 and wake up at 7, and after a full week of that I'm basically beat - I know that 7 or so hours of sleep is adequate, but it makes you tired. Dunno where you got that fact about people sleeping 8 or 9 hours not living as long

Also, isn't it strange that when I'm sitting here screwing around on computer, it's all dandy, but as soon as I think "huh, I could go to bed now that I've calmed myself down", my mind goes awol? Dammit...
Quote by kenan6346

I went to a doctor recently about fatigue, and he said to be getting at least 10 hours of sleep a night. I do, on the weekends and on holidays, but during the school term I go to bed at 11 or 12 and wake up at 7, and after a full week of that I'm basically beat - I know that 7 or so hours of sleep is adequate, but it makes you tired. Dunno where you got that fact about people sleeping 8 or 9 hours not living as long

I have no idea where I heard it, I can just remember that I did hear it

Usually when I wake up for school, I just go back to sleep until 7 or something & then have to rush to get ready in time to get the bus, so I was thinking about getting up as soon as my alarm goes off & walking around outside for a while, because that cold fresh air will probably wake me up a bit
Quote by The Charm
I read this as "pulling an alligator." Don't know why.

Pullin an alligator because I can't sleep eh?

Quote by Cyanide176
Getting up at 3pm really kills the day for me

that's basically it in a nutshell. It's like "where'd the day go?!"
I'm kinda hungry - what should I get to eat Pit?

edit: it's almost 5 o'clock. I'm pretty impressed with myself for pulling this off
Last edited by kenan6346 at Dec 10, 2009,