I have a roland cube 60 at the moment, it's loud enough but dosent sound great, I play mostly metal and shred like Trivium and steve vai. But also some cleaner stuff like foo fighters and RHCP.

Peavey 6505+ 112 combo - I actually ordered this but its out of stock and i need the amp at christmas so i dont know if i can get it. And i heard cleans are bad.

Any other suggestions?
Vox VT100 is pretty versatile and sounds great, especially with Strats. I suppose it depends on the guitar a bit, but the VT100 is a great all rounder and it's loud enough for most small concerts.
Dude whatever you do don't go with the Vox Vt100, I have it and I absolutely hate it. It's muddy and only with singlecoil guitars can you get anything decent out, and even then, the distortion doesn't do metal all that good. The speakers are very bad, and with my DGCFAD tuned Ibanez Xpt700 the lower notes sound like muffled farts and the highs just don't deliver the goods.

Try to get the 6505+ 112, definitely go for it! The cleans aren't even bad - it's just that they're no AC30 or Fender Twin cleans, but they'll be good if you're not going for the sparkliest, pristine cleans of amps that are actually designed to do just that.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
6505 is a one trick pony though. The VTs are generally fine. I'd go for a Vypyr Tube, good compromise between the two.

Try to get the 6505+ 112, definitely go for it! The cleans aren't even bad - it's just that they're no AC30 or Fender Twin cleans, but they'll be good if you're not going for the sparkliest, pristine cleans of amps that are actually designed to do just that.

My AC4TV has both amazing cleans and great mid-gain tones.I don't think it's larger brothers break up as much as it, it'd be nice to have a power amp so I can gig with it.

My
BUGERA 6262 mines ace.... all flaws have been fixed ... DOOO ITTT
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
What about the HT-5 + Bad Monkey suggestion?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Bugera 1990. Check out The Tone King's shoot-out between it and the Marshall JCM900 on Youtube. You won't be disappointed by what you hear for the price. It really opened my eyes to be willing to give other companies chances instead of just forking out hard earned dollars that could've been saved by a little research on my part. By the way, the Bugera 1990 is a high gain amp meant to sound like the JCM900 which it does greatly for about $450 for the head alone.
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Dude whatever you do don't go with the Vox Vt100, I have it and I absolutely hate it. It's muddy and only with singlecoil guitars can you get anything decent out, and even then, the distortion doesn't do metal all that good. The speakers are very bad, and with my DGCFAD tuned Ibanez Xpt700 the lower notes sound like muffled farts and the highs just don't deliver the goods.

Really?! I've got a Strat and I don't have any of those problems. The cleans sound great, and the metal tones sound good even on a Strat.