Page 1 of 2
OK first Trivium, i absolutely cant leave the house without heafy screaming in my ears
what about you what music do you absolutely have to have in order to start your day and why.
Future Breed Machine.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Necrophagist - Seven
Cloudkicker - Modulator/Demodulator
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
I have my iPod dock alarm set to play;

Behemoth- Conquer All
United By Hate- Zyklon B
EYEHATEGOD- Depress

then when I get in my truck i put it on shuffle.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I've been listening to lots of Porcupine Tree in the morning on my way to work these days. It puts me in a good mood and kind of eases my mind into the day.

If I didn't much sleep I'll listen to some Bad Religion or Pixies; kinda wakes me up without annoying me or giving me a headache.

If I listen to heavy music it'll usually happen in the afternoon or night.
Nobuo Uematsu - Vamo' alla flamenco

PSN: reldask
Enraptured by Evil and Leviathan by the 'cocke, and The Lucifer Effect by Anal Nutsack.
I left this open in the hope i'd get some funny replies.

Oh how I am left dissappointed again UG.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Come now, you were only ever going to get shit puns and hilarious answers like Don't Stop Believing.

Except that's not funny because it's true, as it's my alarm.
It depends how tired I am.
If im really tired I usually put Folk music, or Electronic/New Age stuff on.

but this morning I had Forefather followed by Theudho.

I have 2 alarms (dependent on the time I set), one is Scuba Scuba by Tangerine Dream, and the other is All Blues by Miles Davis.
Last edited by AnnihiSlateR at Dec 10, 2009,
I love the sound of metal in the morning.

Sounds like... victory.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? by Chicago
Morning Train (9 to 5) by Sheena Easton
Last year I lived in the dorms for college. My poor roommate never got used to waking up to Slaves Shall Serve. And he always woke up craving waffles
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
I need the brutality of Devildriver before I go to middle school each morning parents are lame lol
*looks at my sig* i agree with you TS Trivium do own
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by Dyer's Eve

Who needs morning metal, I have morning wood!

Quote by Dyer's Eve

I was concocting a story about how I get on the bus to work each morning singing Painkiller, including puns regarding fare and traffic, but I just couldn't make it work properly.

It's exactly the same situation as with the word "pedometer". I know there's comedy gold to be had in pronouncing it as "pedo-meter", but I can't quite work out how to use it to it's full potential.
usually black tide, firewind, megadeth, all shall perish, or some hendrix, usually Red House as my favourite pick.
If i do listen to metal in the morning its usually Nevermore. Or Dream Theater. I try not to listen to anything extreme.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Devin Townsend - Awake! should really be my morning song.

Except I'm shit at mornings so I listen to some Electric Wizard and Black Sabbath as I stumble around looking for my trousers.
I wake up to All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot. Sure gets me awake . I've also set my alarm clock to ring 30 minutes later, with max volume and set in between different channels, so it's just noise.
I've heard people say this a great way to start your morning:

While in the shower, get on your knees, with one fist planted against the floor. Then slowing rise to your feet while singing the terminator theme.

I think that's pretty damn metal, in a sense
Future Breed Machine. And Sequoia Throne.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
:
Quote by technicolour

While in the shower, get on your knees, with one fist planted against the floor. Then slowing rise to your feet while singing the terminator theme.

Quote by littleguitar
I wake up to All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot. Sure gets me awake . I've also set my alarm clock to ring 30 minutes later, with max volume and set in between different channels, so it's just noise.

Yeah me too, it's the brutality of the music that wakes me up.
Quote by andyscoot
Yeah me too, it's the brutality of the music that wakes me up.

I actually cannot handle such brutality, it actually sends me into a temerity coma, and I end up being late waking up.
so that is why I dont wake to slipknot.
Quote by technicolour

Or you can run a bath, proclaim that "I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do", then lower yourself in with the shower curtain.
LAMMERGEIER
I put on about two or three tunes at 8 before leaving fifteen minutes after.

Normally it's some uplifting power metal like Blind Guardian or Manowar.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by technicolour

I'm doing this tommorow morning.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Not really metal but I like Guns 'n Roses - Better in the morning!

Call my crazy but eh :p
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Or you can run a bath, proclaim that "I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do", then lower yourself in with the shower curtain.

I now have a plan for tomorrow.

Anyway, the alarm on my phone in Nunc Stans by Cynic. Not really very metal, but the fading-in clean guitar is great to gradually wake you up, rather than being shocked in the morning with Anaal Nathrakh or whatever. I have been listening to copious amounts of Devin Townsend on my way to college/work, though.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Suicidal Tendencies - Can't Bring me Down.

I don't know why. It's just a song that I find perfect for my morning.

I really don't care what other songs I listen to after that but Abigail by King Diamond is usually second after Can't Bring me Down.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by technicolour

I usually start my day with either Ensiferum or TBDM.
Page 1 of 2