I put this on layaway like a week ago.. Man has it been a long week, it was SOOOOO worth the wait, this thing sings!

Fender Deluxe Vintage Modified (tube of course ). Upgraded from an MG - Yes, I know, but the pain is over now.

There she is, guys... /drool

From left...

To right...

Fender!

Vintage Modified!

Footswitch!

I dunno what the previous owner was doing, I bought this used and it still even had the cardboard around the power cable, manual in the plastic, registration card, etc, etc... I don't even think the guy played the thing!
Last edited by naedauuf at Dec 10, 2009,
HNAD! I'm pretty interested in these VMs, but I wish they didn't have effects. Since when is delay something you want on a vintage amp design?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
HNAD! I'm pretty interested in these VMs, but I wish they didn't have effects. Since when is delay something you want on a vintage amp design?

To be honest the effects aren't what I'd call amazing (they are pretty decent though), I have a BOSS ME-50 if I really want some effects, but for now I'm just playing this thing straight no effects. The reverb is digital, I wish they just put a spring verb in it, but what are you gonna do?
Quote by naedauuf
To be honest the effects aren't what I'd call amazing (they are pretty decent though), I have a BOSS ME-50 if I really want some effects, but for now I'm just playing this thing straight no effects. The reverb is digital, I wish they just put a spring verb in it, but what are you gonna do?

Ya that's what I mean, I guess I appreciate them trying to add some extra features, but on-board digital effects are just beginner features for me. Anyone who is dropping $1000+ on a recreation of a classic tube amp surely knows better than to use them. I wish Fender would stop trying to sell to Guitar Center nubs and instead focus on faithfully reproducing the classics.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Fantastic amps,one of my favorites, HNAD
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by tubetime86
Ya that's what I mean, I guess I appreciate them trying to add some extra features, but on-board digital effects are just beginner features for me. Anyone who is dropping $1000+ on a recreation of a classic tube amp surely knows better than to use them. I wish Fender would stop trying to sell to Guitar Center nubs and instead focus on faithfully reproducing the classics.

that whats the Vintage re-issue series for.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Wow... that's practically brand new!

HNNAD!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.