carnifex
postmortem promises
liferuiner

fans of anything really!

give it a listen? spent about 3 hours making it. I like it loads!

Those of you who like tech breakdowns, crushing breakdowns, clever breakdowns and epic breakdowns, then this is something for you to hear

any crit would be nice

i'll listen to your stuff if you gimmie a link

its called 'Hate was all we had'
(i did post a thread last week with this track, since then ive changed and added loadsa shit so
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Ah yes I had found it already

Well it's breakdown fest, no?

Sounds good though, although I'm not really a fan of deathcore. The problem is that the genre is just jumping from one breakdown in to the other... But for creating a deathcore song, you did well!
breakdown fest indeed! haha

yeah i made this one with the intention of having a shitload of brutal sexytime you see.
i mean, all the tracks i write help me to play guitar better, and i guess this one was covering the breakdown aspect

but thanks anyways fella!
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
You did very well on this tracks, drums are well written and structured.
I wish you'd just posted the.gp5 so I could see what your doing musically.

Very solid track. Breakdowns would definitely turn a crowd.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
haha cheers man!

yeah i think if i were to have a band and play this then the crowds would be in for a treat

oh btw, tracing the artifact is phat is ****!
if you ever have tabs for any of the tracks then id kill to see em?

i dont really wanna post tabs on here so if you want them add me on msn or summat and i can send you them over there yeah?
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
email attachment work for you?
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
more blast/gravity blasts! other then that its good. maybe tune it lower for more chunky-ness. the part at 2:24 got me moving but it was short. 2:44 was good to

you can check out some of my vids but i think you have seen a couple of them but i added more recently

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1235877
Last edited by slayerfrk at Dec 11, 2009,
gravityyyyyyyy ftw son!
im writing a hella tech track next i think, so gravity is a must
it was originally in A but my guitar sounds terrible down there so i put it back up to B. I'll be honest though, it sounded ****ing colossal in A might change it back and tweak a few bits. Then after crimbo i think this is one of the first ones i'll be recording properly

but i'll have a skeg at your vids again man

And flyingpoo yeah thats cush fella!
Attachments:
Hate was all we had.gp5
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I liked it, I've heard better deathcore, I've heard worse, and trust me, some people do deathcore worse than that!

Well structure, flowed really well from one part to the next, awesome.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243751
Link to my thread ^

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

haha thanks man!
yeah it was a shot at a more generic style. If youve heard of postmortem promises or carnifex then you'll know that they are typical deathcore, but even though theyre generic as ****, they still kick ass!

Ive sorta had like a block at the mo tbh, so when christmas comes around i'll have money to get some nice phat bud, then i wont be able to stop writing!

ta anyway though
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Hi. saw kinda late your comment on my song, but yeah. Very cool song, the guitars are well written and so are the drums. I like the melodies in this song very much. Have you thought of recording this song?