Well I finally made my decision to get the Charvel San Dimas 1 2H as it fits my playing style and sound very well. It arrived on Sunday and has been a dream to play (after setting up the floyd )

It stays in tune real well and only goes slightly sharp after hours of whammy abuse. I highly recommend it for any 80s rock lovers

Now I need a decent amp :P
I love the color. HNGD.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by eyebanez333
HNCD!

The paint on that is bright! Is the floyd surface-mounted/dive only?

thats what it looks like
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
It's a shame I've got a Spider III for an amp :/ I'm getting that off my hands ASAP
Man, I want one of these... the only thing I don't like about the new Charvels is the fact that they have bolt-on necks... I know it's essential for a true superstrat, as in a guitar that truly feels like a hot rotted stratocaster, but for some reason for the past year and a half I haven't even been seriously considering getting a guitar with a bolt-on neck... but this one... hot damn!
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Man, I want one of these... the only thing I don't like about the new Charvels is the fact that they have bolt-on necks... I know it's essential for a true superstrat, as in a guitar that truly feels like a hot rotted stratocaster, but for some reason for the past year and a half I haven't even been seriously considering getting a guitar with a bolt-on neck... but this one... hot damn!

Yeah bolt-ons used to put me off too. But the reason people have a general dislike to them is because they are cheap to manufacture, hence being on low-end budget guitars giving people the impression that theyre not as good or something. Although, if you find a guitar thats of nice build quality like this Charvel, the bolt-on really doesnt matter, some say bolt-ons give a brighter tone
How thick are Charvel necks?
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
How thick are Charvel necks?

The necks are very thin and comfortable, and it is a compound radius neck, meaning the neck becomes thinner as you ascend the frets,
Quote by baf250
The necks are very thin and comfortable, and it is a compound radius neck, meaning the neck becomes thinner as you ascend the frets,
Ah, bummer. I've been interested in them lately, but I can't play thin necks at all. Nice axe, anyway, simple, effective, and green. Kickass.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60