just a random question but is there much difference in the sound between the ibanes RG series and the GR series? i wanted an RG but dont think i can afford it and the GR looks similair but is 100 pounds cheaper so i assume something is diferent about it?
cheers to any repsonses
Originally posted by Pried
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted by [VictorinoX]your name is awesome
the GR is the starter series, thats why it's cheaper. its not gonna be the same quality as an RG. there are some cheaper RG's out there and you should definately look used as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
the parts used are different and the neck is different and the build quality is different don't wast you money on the gr you get better valvue for money with the rg
cheers for replies so far
i spose an RG is beter moneys worth but i dont think i can afford it for quite a while, and btw im not desperate for an ibanez in particular, just wanted a 24 fret guitar with floyd rose, anybody know any good guitars that match this description? ive got my eye on either a ESP LTD MH-50, dean vandetta 1f, kramer vanguard FR440S so does anybody have anything to say about these? or recomned similair guitars? again cheers for any response
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']your name is awesome

lol cheers, it was all i could think at the time

Cheap guitar + FR = likely problems
Your best bet is a Cort
http://www.richardsguitars.co.uk/acatalog/Richards_Guitars_X_6_SM_WP_398.html
or
http://www.richardsguitars.co.uk/acatalog/Richards_Guitars_KX_5_FR_WP_411.html
Richard may not be cheapest but he does give a decent setup and after sales checks so worth it.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x