Page 1 of 5
Seeing how this is the pit we should get some lulz in here.
Quote by SteveHouse

Oh my God, your username.

i wasnt a bad student but i did get in a few arguments, prolly something like thats bullshit, then corrected to er thats bull crap
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yo baby how about I take you into the bathroom and show you how real men crap.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
I called one of my female teachers "mum" once. No-one heard, so I just got it together and said the right word after.
My Music Tech teacher. Such a laid back cool guy xD and hes about 45. We just talk about complete shit.
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Worst thing I've *said* ..... ummm
there was "Go burn in hell"
there was **** you and bitch.
and ummm thats pretty much it as far as vocals go.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
I once had this teacher that had absolutely no control over the class, we said and did whatever the hell we wanted. Here's one of my personal faves from that semester. Me and a few friends were talking amongst ourselves and she came up and here's how the conversation went

TEACHER "So, what are you guys doing this weekend?"

FRIEND "I dunno, we're thinking we might shoot up tomorow"

TEACHER "If you're trying to impress me, just stop because you can't impress me"

ME "I bet I can impress you!" *shows teacher pubes*
I've never really said anything bad to a teacher... I did get called a disgrace to my family by a teacher though.
Me: "But can't we have another day for our homework?"
Teacher: "No"
Me: "Ok, I'm sorry"
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
This French teacher I had was a complete witch towards me for three years because I wasn't fluent in French and it was a bilingual school, so it was top notch French being spoken for 50% of the courses. Every other teacher cut me some slack but she didn't.

Last day of school, and my last class before I left that school, she said something to me (I cant remember what), and I stormed out. She yelled "Get back here!"
And I yelled back "What so NOW you can finally miraculously communicate with me in English but every other day for three years it was too big of an issue?"

I also had to copy the dictionary as a punishment for that class another time, so I just wrote down French swear words.
Quote by metalhead39
I once had this teacher that had absolutely no control over the class, we said and did whatever the hell we wanted. Here's one of my personal faves from that semester. Me and a few friends were talking amongst ourselves and she came up and here's how the conversation went

TEACHER "So, what are you guys doing this weekend?"

FRIEND "I dunno, we're thinking we might shoot up tomorow"

TEACHER "If you're trying to impress me, just stop because you can't impress me"

ME "I bet I can impress you!" *shows teacher pubes*

lol nice I never did anything that outragous but 2 funny moment of student-teacher disobediance or w.e is when my teacher was lecturing to the class. everytime she turned her head away from me. I'd throw both middle fingers behind her head. and it would keep going on and on untill I started turning away and doing it and after a minute she stared right at them. It was pretty funny

Then one time we were throwing things across the class and I took of my shoe and hit my teacher with it.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Went on a huge ass rant:

"Listen, Miss Hooker Boots, I've noticed that not only are you completely unaware of the music department's budget in comparison to the football team's allowance, but you also seem unaware of the blatant disregard to social morality."

Never was punished. Probably because I was right...
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
something in the line of "with all respect , go **** yourself", got a few days at home to re-think what i said.
My stupid IT teacher couldn't find a simple thing on her computer screen, people were almost screaming where it was; I turned round and said "ITS ****ING THERE!" and pointed at the screen. She wasn't best impressed but everyone laughed so it was kinda worth it
Quote by MightyAl
Could be worse. Though from time to time, I would like to shoot them with rocket-propelled chainsaws.
I didn't say it, but our teacher looked out in the hall and this guy was there and all he says is "hey, what the **** are you looking at?"

Funniest shit.

Or another time I saw our principal holding some kid and he was just going off on her and I guess he got kicked out of school...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I had a hot teacher in 6th grade. Thin, nosering, tramp stamp, etc. I remember after we had finished this project of making paper-mache planets, she was asking who wanted them. And I said quite loudly, "I want Uranus." I didn't mean it like that, but that's obviously how she took it, since she gave me a very uncomfortable stare.

I guess that's not too terrible a thing to say, but when you're 12 it seemed kinda drastic.
PM me for newts
Quote by Go Square Go!
lol man im so cool i back chat my teachers! anarchy! BLINK 182 METALLICA YEAH

Im so cool because I'm an arsehole who sarcastically replies to a teenagers topic on a guitar forum. DICKBAG YEAH
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
ever got ****ed with a tutu on....siad it to my hist teacher sophmore year.
Quote by StewieSwan
I had a hot teacher in 6th grade. Thin, nosering, tramp stamp, etc. I remember after we had finished this project of making paper-mache planets, she was asking who wanted them. And I said quite loudly, "I want Uranus." I didn't mean it like that, but that's obviously how she took it, since she gave me a very uncomfortable stare.

I guess that's not too terrible a thing to say, but when you're 12 it seemed kinda drastic.

"You're wrong for fucks sake. Stop talking such bollocks."

I don't even remember what we were arguing about but it was in year 11 science and I almost got suspended for it.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by barden1069
Me: "But can't we have another day for our homework?"
Teacher: "No"
Me: "Ok, I'm sorry"
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by Go Square Go!
lol man im so cool i back chat my teachers! anarchy! BLINK 182 METALLICA YEAH

A teach assigned us homework that would take a few hours, everyone groaned but i ended up yelling (tried to say it quietly) "ARE YOU SHITTIN' ME?"
The teacher just laughed it off, I'm lucky he was a cool guy.
SOAS
Quote by ctb
I called one of my female teachers "mum" once. No-one heard, so I just got it together and said the right word after.

i called grandma... she got sad.... a lot
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
A teacher told me to go outside and she thought I said **** off you silly bitch!

I actually said No i'm staying here she's mental

Worst thing I've said to a teacher is What the **** do you want?

Poor teacher was just calling my name in the register
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I believe I was in 11th grade, it was a chemistry class. This was the guys first year teaching. He was a shitty teacher. And when he incorrectly graded my test and I pointed out that I had answered the question correctly, he still refused to fix my grade. So I told him what a shitty teacher he was and how terrible he was at grading and he just kinda sat there and let me tell him off. Then I said "and you CAN'T fly planes in the air force when you're color blind!!" as he claimed he did/was both of these things at different points in the semester. Then his face got all red and he told me he wasn't changing my grade, and to go on. so I did. Oh well.

That was the only time I was rude a teacher, but this guy was a total flake and deserved every word, and apparently he knew he did, because he never punished me for disrespecting him.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by Venice King
"I love you"

so umm....are you gonna check the math thread anytime soon
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
"Just leave me the **** alone!"

To my teacher in the 5th grade she was jumping on my case cause I didn't do my homework. It was while my parents were getting divorced and she actually said "Ok if you ever need to talk about anything just let me know" then gave me an extension on my home work. My, I was an angsty 5th grader...

That was actually the only time I was rude to a teacher. Even when I got expelled I was like "Ok, I understand"
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 10, 2009,
"oh Yeah" "lemme **** that shit" "hell yeah bitch, whos your daddy"
Quote by Don't Stop
Put a piece of tape on the headstock and write "Gibson" on it.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
I called one a nazi once, and she was like 'woah you cant say nazi, get out!'
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Dosed.
I believe I was in 11th grade, it was a chemistry class. This was the guys first year teaching. He was a shitty teacher. And when he incorrectly graded my test and I pointed out that I had answered the question correctly, he still refused to fix my grade. So I told him what a shitty teacher he was and how terrible he was at grading and he just kinda sat there and let me tell him off. Then I said "and you CAN'T fly planes in the air force when you're color blind!!" as he claimed he did/was both of these things at different points in the semester. Then his face got all red and he told me he wasn't changing my grade, and to go on. so I did. Oh well.

i was dared to go up to a chick in the school Cafe and say ''hey sexy.....wanna date?''

i did......

then she turned round and it was my music teacher i was like

FUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Im so cool because I'm an arsehole who sarcastically replies to a teenagers topic on a guitar forum. DICKBAG YEAH

Page 1 of 5