Right, I have tried this bass and it feels nice to play but I didn't get to try it with an amp. Anyone know what sort of sound(s) I can get out of it? Would it work for pop punk music?
Thanks.

The bass in question.

PS, I'm curious about this bass because I prefer the old P bass styling to the standard P bass styling.

PPS, I searched barred.

PPPS, If you're just here to flame Squier, kindly **** off.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Dec 10, 2009,
It's a P bass. They're pretty much standard for pop punk and punk in general. You can't really go wrong to be honest.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
^
Cheers.

im actually thinkin bout getting one of these used if i can even tho i have a P-bass that needs a few mods and would be gig worthy for me :P its a good bass imo i like it better than wht you could call the new p-bass design.

Also you could look into the Squire Mike Dirnt p-bass which is a kinda best of both worlds and a tele style neck and looks rather awesome in white.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
I remember playing one a while ago, I don't think I played with an amp either but it definitely was a cool bass
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Razgriz_101
Also you could look into the Squire Mike Dirnt p-bass which is a kinda best of both worlds and a tele style neck and looks rather awesome in white.

I'm interested in trying the Dirnt out but non of the shops here seem to have one and I'd rather try that one before I buy one because of the thick C neck. Though I agree with the white looking nice.