this guy i know is selling a squire for $100, i've heard that squiers are bad but i've never played it yet so im not sure how good they are, and my other option is to save up $200 and buy one of the Xavier LPs from guitarfetish, so would it be worth getting the squire or the xavier?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
i havent played a xaviere but some people say they are nice. I would play it safe and get an Agile LP. a lot of people, including myself, think this are awesome guitars. Maybe not the best you will have in your life, but the best you can get new for $200-$600

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss9.html

basically, get any Agile AL from there. they are all great. The SX and Douglas are of a lower quality, so if you really want to upgrade go for the agiles.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Dec 10, 2009,
Xavier, I'm guessing, but I don't know really

Quote by ldnovelo
i havent played a xaviere but some people say they are nice. I would play it safe and get an Agile LP.

I'd go for this!
All the Xavier LPs I have played were pretty dam good so good I am trying to get my hands on an XV700 in Red Metal Flake but I have to wait to make sure my Girlfriend didn't get it for me for Christmas they are not listing it anymore and they were there last week. Hopefully if i don't get it they will be restocked soon. As far as the Squire goes I played 100s of them and I only ever found one I liked so I bought it. Since I haven't found another that was as good.

John
Most Squier are utterly crap but there are a few models which are quite nice. They're often all the way to sub $300, though...
I haven't personally tried Xavier guitars but I've heard a lots of good things about them.

But I would choose an Agile over both xD
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Agiles are nice and I have a couple but I really think the Xavier guitars are about the same in quality. Either one would be a good choice truthfully just about anything would be better than a Squier. I just got an Email from Guitar Fetish the model I wanted is sold out and discontinued.

John
yeah that squier was garbage , the neck was really stiff feeling, so i'm going to get the agile when i have more $$$
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.