Ight so Five Finger Death Punch (an amazing band for all who dont know) is comin to Lancaster PA on February 8th and I really wanna go see em, but I got some questions that need answerin first. First off the show's in a bar, will I still be allowed in or do I have to be 18? And also, if I am allowed in how early beforehand should I buy the tickets?

Thanks for answers guys
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
heyy i need help
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
You'll probably have to be 18.

EDIT: Oh and a bump after 4 minutes? Come on dude...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Dec 10, 2009,
If it a bar, it's either all ages or 21+.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
you need to contact the venue and ask if you can get in.
If you can you need to buy ASAP, If you are sure you will go.
Check on the ticketmaster website, usually they will say if it's age restricted. If you really want to be sure you can call the venue directly (in the afternoon sometime when they wont be busy) and ask them.
It's at Chameleon Club, no? They usually specify on their website whether the shows are all ages or 18+ or whatever. And you should buy tickets beforehand.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
You can normally get into shows at the chameleon club. I live in Lancaster county too. I've never been to a show there, but I know a lot of people who have who are under 18. They might have an 18 only section though. I wanted to go see Lacuna Coil their a few weeks ago but I didn't have enough money for a ticket.
Quote by maybe_I_am
It's at Chameleon Club, no? They usually specify on their website whether the shows are all ages or 18+ or whatever. And you should buy tickets beforehand.

If it is they don't have it listen on their site. Most shows there are all ages, but you get a few that are 18+ or 21+.
If it's at a bar you'll probably just get hand stamped.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.