would u be interested in selling without the emgs?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
i can take them out if you want.

thats up to you....

im not going to drop the price much though...... i'll tell you what i will do... i'll sell it to you for 730... shipped.. to your house... packaged very tight and snug... then you can take the pickup's out... put in whatever you want... and sell the emg's

how bout them apples!!!
it might also be a good for a purchaser to know that this guitar is almost 13 years old... it is in great shape though... headstock doesnt have a single nick on it... body has a few minor marks that do not even go through the paint.... and the back is pretty much scratch free... its in great shape for a 13 year old guitar.
get me an address and i'll figure out the payment... and we'll get that son of a bitch shipped to the UK ... i'll let you where to make the payment to
still up for grabs as far as i know... someone buy this baby.... it plays like a ****ing dream
well man, i'm going thursday to see about getting an advance on my income tax and this is my dream guitar..so if i can get enough would you take $700 shipped possibly?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
this was my dream guitar too... so i understand wanting it.

i will take 700 for the guitar... and shipping... depending on where your from. I'm sure we can make something happen
tj wise... i noticed your only in il. and im in indiana... so ... shipping should be very cheap.
well if it wont be that much i can pay shipping too. i will be finding out thursday if i will be able to afford this beauty or not. thanks
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
if i still have it.... we'll move on this... i will be still trying to sell it though.... IMO... this is a hot deal... this guitar sounds sweet... and i've had it for sale for quite a while now... someone's gonna want it soon.
nate... why dont you send me that green ltd plus some cash and i'll send this one over!!!
no .... i just need some cash to go with it and i'd be real happy. sell that ec and throw some bones my way and that would make me happy.
"it aint a brooks n dunn tattoo, WITH OUT RONNIE DUNNNN!!"
someone buy thiiiisssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"it aint a brooks n dunn tattoo, WITH OUT RONNIE DUNNNN!!"
How much would shipping to London cost, and if I were to pay you in GBP, which can be easily converted to USD w/o an exchange rate if we use something like paypal, would that be acceptable?