Basically, I'm wanting a Bugera 333xl for Christmas, & if I don't get it I'm going to save up for it, I think...
What I'm wanting to know is if it's good with 7 strings, for metal like Fear Factory (Obsolete & Archetype), Arkaea, Mnemic & Unearth?

Plus, do they really break as much as I've heard?

Thanks anyone that replies!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 10, 2009,
they don't have the best reliablity...but they sound amazing. I use a 7- and 8-string on my XXX (which the 333 is cloned off of) and it sounds great.
Quote by occub

Will do! Thanks!

Quote by eyebanez333
they don't have the best reliablity...but they sound amazing. I use a 7- and 8-string on my XXX (which the 333 is cloned off of) and it sounds great.

Anything more reliable & similar to the Bugera, that's in that sort of price range?
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 10, 2009,
Since 09, their build quality has improved tremendously.

I owned a 333XL for half a year without any problems, build solid. The 333XL sounds great for just about anything, you'll love it.
A Bugera 1990 is a high gain they make that is cheaper but you would need to get a cab for it because it's just the head. They both sound great to me but I think the 1990 is cheaper and sounds like a JCM900. Just a thought and opinion if you would like anymore options to consider when thinking about Bugera. I've heard mixed opinions about Bugera products but I have seen things about quality being a lot better in today's time than compared to their products of the past. Good luck either way!