So i was teaching this kid hot for teacher by van halen today which is obviously kickass, but i felt somewhat paranoid that his mum was sitting there and not approving of it.

What do you think?
what sglover said
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Burn Her!
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sashki
Why does his mother have to watch over him during a guitar lesson? Is she a paranoid and overprotective (possibly christian) mother?

they live 30 miles away so no point going away and coming back. and the kid is only 9 (bit of a prodigy)
...It's a song. If they get offended by Hot For Teacher, recommend that they don't watch Harry Potter because it's Satanic and to get out of your room.
Plus, why is the mom there anyways? Tell her to get out.
I dont feel tardy.....

Just tell her to STFU if she says anything.
Talking about fapping to films!!
Originally posted by Vader, Darth
Jabba did this one time when we were watching Gremlins...

It found it...disturbing.

Gearidge:
Laney AOR 50 Head
Laney Cab
BC Rich Mockingbird
Line 6 Spider 3
Last edited by astonhemmings at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
So i was teaching this kid hot for teacher by van halen today which is obviously kickass, but i felt somewhat paranoid that his mum was sitting there and not approving of it.

What do you think?

Were you all singing the song and/or watching the music video or just playing the riffs?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by metalmouth22
Burn Her!
In this font, I always read the letters "r" and "n" next to each other as "m"; I received a totally different meaning....
Quote by metalmouth22
Burn Her!

I read this as "Bum her!"

How old was the kid? How old are you?
@ sashki: being christian has nothing to do with it, I'm christian, my family is christian, my mom didn't hover over me when I practiced guitar at home. But the paranoid and overprotective part is probably right.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
teach him hot for mommy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by astonhemmings
I dont feel tardy.....

Just tell her to STFU if she says anything.

i didnt know what tardy meant for years lol.

his mum is fine she never said anything but its pedo paranoid these days.
Teach him chapel of ghouls by morbid angel
record it
post video of his mom beating you senseless here

DO ITTT!
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by militantRocker
@ sashki: being christian has nothing to do with it, I'm christian, my family is christian, my mom didn't hover over me when I practiced guitar at home. But the paranoid and overprotective part is probably right.

It's not being christian that would make you frown upon Van Halen.

It's being a paranoid and overprotective christian that would. There are people out there who think rock music is the devil and don't want their children anywhere near it.
Quote by sashki
It's not being christian that would make you frown upon Van Halen.

It's being a paranoid and overprotective christian that would. There are people out there who think rock music is the devil and don't want their children anywhere near it.

i wasnt meaning rock music in general i was referring to the references to shagging the teacher, 'my homework was never like this' and i had to use the video as ive not got the mp3.
common sense would have told you that it was a bad idea to use the video to teach a 9 year-old while his mum was there?
I'm not ripping on you or anything but yeah. Does she actually sit in the same room or ?
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
It's just a song and face it classic rock n' roll IS sex and drugs.
I wouldn't worry too much about it.