Alright everyone, so I tried numerous acoustic guitars and had previously decided on a martin DX1.

Well today, my brother called me up and told me that his local guitar center has a 1970s guild D25M acoustic with a hardshell case for $400. He's currently playing it and he says he likes it a lot.

Does anyone have any opinions on this particular guild acoustic? Is it worth the $400?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Those old guilds are awesome. Not sure on that model number but Guild did not put out a bad guitar back in those days. Just my opinion though.
I do sure love me them Gibsons boy
Unfortunately, the guitar center where it is located is about 2 hours away from me

Any other opinions on it though?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Thanks for the advice guys,

Recently, I've been trying out the martin 15-series guitars at my local guitar shop. I tried out the martin 000-15, 00-15, and D-15, and liked them all a lot, although I liked the 000-15 the most.

Anyways, how does the 1970s guild stack up against the martin 15-series acoustics? Are they even comparable?

I'm going to go try out the 1970s guild tomorrow My brother bought it because even if I don't like it, I will still be able to return it for a full refund by january 31st, so no loss. Unfortunately, guitar center has some kind of strange policy where I can't actually take the guild home until the 27th though, so I won't be able to take it home tomorrow even if I do like it I'll let you guys know what I think of it though!
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there