So I just started liking spicy foods and all. Decided to make some hot and spicy homemade chili. Went ahead and chopped up the jalapeno peppers dumped some in the pot of chili and proceeded to the washroom where I took a piss.

About a minute later I started feeling a weird sensation on the tip of my dick. Then it started to burn and I was like WTF! I dint wash my hands after chooping the jalapenos so it must of gotten on my dick when I was peeing! lol How do I make the pain go away? I even dipped my dick in a bowl of milk and it still burns! help!

Also when is the best time to put jalapenos in a pot of cooking chili? Right away or the last hour or so of cooking time?
Sounds like a real... dick move.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^^^This embodies the pit in one post
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Cold shower my boy.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
putting Ben-gay on it helps a lot with the burn. It's chemical structure is designed to fight off capsaiasin (spelling?), the chemical that makes spiciness in foods. That's why it's so good for a muscle rub, it takes off the burning sensation after you exersize.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Next time use a soldering iron.
This is stupid. *reported*
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.