Ok so im looking in to a new amp. Ive come down to some diffrent ones.

Bugera V22 22W
Black Heart little giant head
VOX Ac4tv head or combo

I play blues and rock. Like Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, and Zeppelin

Recomend me another amp if theres a better one out there

-Thanks
Vox AC4 would be a really good purchase, or maybe even a marshall class 5 with a rothwell heartbreaker

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
well i know personally that the blackheart can do those just fine, no prob. an OD pedal of some sort will make it a lot easier seeing it's a single channel amp.

but yea, great amp, i loved mine but had to part with it as it was a temporary replacement until my Randall RM50 got out of the shop.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Not to steal your thread, but are the Little Giant and the Ac4tv loud enough to be used with a band?
The only amp on that list that I know is the AC4, and it's a good amp. Not to disregard your taste in amps, but you mentioned Eric Clapton, Hendrix, and Zeppelin. Hendrix played marshall, I'm pretty sure Page did too, and Clapton played soldanos which are pretty similar to marshalls. You might want to check them out too.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
the little giant is loud enough for a band in a club or just jamming, but if you plan on playing clubs or bigger venues, it'll need to be mic'd up so you won't struggle to keep up. you won't hear your cleans very well unless you're drummer is playing lightly, just so you know.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
the little giant is loud enough for a band in a club or just jamming, but if you plan on playing clubs or bigger venues, it'll need to be mic'd up so you won't struggle to keep up. you won't hear your cleans very well unless you're drummer is playing lightly, just so you know.

I agree with the Blackheart suggestion... it probably won't nail the tones dead on the head, but its versatile enough that you can get fairly close to all those tones.

If you can spare the cash, get the Handsome Devil for more headroom and control over your tone.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I never see any Blackhearts when I go to GC but it is a good recommendation. While you are there check out the Bugera 1960, Vox Night Train, Egnator Rebel 30, Blackstar HT5, Marshall Haze and the like. Blues Jr, Classic 30 and Valvekings too.

Also look at used amps.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I never see any Blackhearts when I go to GC but it is a good recommendation. While you are there check out the Bugera 1960, Vox Night Train, Egnator Rebel 30, Blackstar HT5, Marshall Haze and the like. Blues Jr, Classic 30 and Valvekings too.

Also look at used amps.

The Night Train, Valve Jr (with mods) and Classic 30 would be nice too.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
See if you can demo the Bugera... kind of like a Hot Rod deluxe with decent overdrive.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.