I bought this guitar on Ebay last year, and it has been sitting in my room collecting dust. I'm selling it because I need the money.

---General Description----

This is a left handed black Fender Squier Stratocaster. I have it strung it to be played as a left hand guitar. The previous owner mounted a roland pickup into the pickguard, aswell as what appears to be all the necessary controls. This pickup works great and sounds very cool, however I have not been able to test the controls other than turning the pickup on.

---How does it work---

This guitar works just fine. All the normal stratocaster electronics work great. I have been unable to test the Roland electronics, however I know the pickup works, since I can hear it. I have installed two locking strap buttons. It does buzz a little, but all strats do, and it's never really bothered me.

---How does it look---

The paint looks great, it's a gloss black with tiny metal flakes mixed in. The neck and headstock even have some pretty flame maple.

---Ok, but how does it play---

This is one of the easiest guitars to play that I own. The action is quite low, and the neck is pretty fast.

---Ok, lets get down to business---

I'm asking for $100 for it. I think that's more than fair since I paid $180 for it last year.

Quote by genghisgandhi
make the bass more bassy

Quote by grohl1987
You really like input jacks, don't you?

My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Greg Bennett Acoustic
Epiphone G-1275