I'm posting to see who still into or recently into Strung Out.

I was looking for info on some Strung Out songs. They are one of my favorite bands and their live show is incredibly energetic.

For fun, my band is learning Velvet Alley, Too Close To See, Matchbook and a few others.

Is anyone else into these guys??
There's already a thread on them.

EDIt: Never mind. The biggest thread has 7 posts in it...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Dec 10, 2009,
I had checked and found nothing significant on them in the forums.

A lot of the tabs that are posted for them are off a bit. I must say, I don't write tabs very well myself, but I may start.

A lot for Strung Out's songs are so powerful musically and lyrically. I just recently realized that not too many people are aware of them.
I thought they were extremely well known :/
Not a huge fan, but I like Mephisto though.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by lookpizza
I like A Wilhelm Scream better.

Agreed.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
They aren't the same band, but okay. Did you see A Wilhelm Scream open For Strung Out last year?? One of the best line ups every.
We're referring to the whole tech-punk style, which they both fit into.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I´ve heard them on a festival once (hear! not saw).......it was loud........I´ve heard them on some compilation once and liked them I think like 5 years back or so. I checked some other stuff and found it boring, even in the time when I still liked common FatWreck music.

I don´t find them so good, too "american", too clean, not really snotty enough.
I wouldn't call my self a fan but there is a few songs I do enjoy by em
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
I definitely like Strung Out. They are one of my favorite punk bands out. Blueprint of the Fall is a damn good song by them.
If you cannot soothe it with the guitar, then shoot it...