What's the housing like? I've heard horror stories about the older buildings (Smith, Kellum, Salley), mostly from students. Some say there's been improvement, but they still don't sound like the best choice at the moment.

What's the Pit's input on FSU's housing? I'm a male incoming freshman, btw.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Gators rule.
Nice win against Alabama d00d.

My sister went to FSU, and hated the dorms. I'd visit if I was you though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Gators rule.

I'd love to go there actually. I just applied for FSU early because I thought their early deadline was the normal deadline.

EDIT: I'll definitely visit there.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by element4433
Nice win against Alabama d00d.

My sister went to FSU, and hated the dorms. I'd visit if I was you though.

I was just saying that because he said FSU, brah. I am an Alabama fan myself.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Got accepted as well, **** UF, no film school.

I've heard that they are pretty good though, im just afraid of not getting housing cause I wont apply until I hear about the film school for sure.

edit: Also, that wasn't just the early deadline, around 90% of freshman are accepted on that deadline, so its good that you went for the Oct 14th one.
Last edited by Alexander_BR at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by Caleb B
Fuck Shit Up!

And i have a Cousin who went there and hated the dorms but had a great time.