What would you guys pick?
The FG730 sounds really nice and I've yet to play the hummingbird.
I passed on it, cause I thought it was just a cheap guitar made for looks.
Reading some comments on it, I regret it. =/
So I'm wondering how you guys would compare the two.
the fg730, absolutely. the hummingbird doesn't sound as good and it isn't as well made.
The yamaha most definitely. The Epiphone is a cheapo copycat of the greatest guitar ever. Key words there being cheapo and copycat. Yamaha has a much better build quality and sounds better. Sound is an opinion though I suppose
I do sure love me them Gibsons boy
Well, I have a Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo, but I wanted something easier to carry around that would be much more resistant to abuse.
I like the Hummingbird because of it's aesthetic qualities, but the FG730 sounds amazing. Again I haven't been able to check out the hummingbird.
^--Dont choose a guitar because of its aesthetic appeal. Especially in this price range.
words to live by

Quote by tom183
^--Dont choose a guitar because of its aesthetic appeal. Especially in this price range.
not sure why a full sized dread would be easier to carry than a mini jumbo

Quote by MrOmniverse
Well, I have a Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo, but I wanted something easier to carry around that would be much more resistant to abuse.
I like the Hummingbird because of it's aesthetic qualities, but the FG730 sounds amazing. Again I haven't been able to check out the hummingbird.
i dropped my seagull and there was a piece of plastic that splintered the top. I now have a small hole about the size of a fingernail. it didn't go completely through, thank god

I didn't know the 2 guitars were dreadnoughts
are they?