i have a fender supersonic and current pedals im using is a vox847 wah > EH qtron+>boss blues driver> boss octave>line 6 echo and line 6 reverb but not sure if i need the reverb cause the reverb on the amp sounds fine, but would any of you reccomend adding any pedals to help the sound or different lineup or if i should be plugging this board into the effects loop or straight in the amp. please help
I don't know man, everything looks pretty solid. What kind of music do you play and what do you want to change about your tone?

Some things you can try:

put Blues Driver first
put Octave and Delay in the loop.
use the amps reverb

you don't have to run everything on the board a single chain
okay. if you use the distortion of the super sonic, run everything except the echo park in front of the amp. if not, everything in front of the amp.

i also suggest putting the q-tron before the wah, because filters work off of picking attack and it wants the most unaltered signal it can get.
thanks for the help man. would you reccomonend using the distortion from the amp plus the blues driver for the extra boost and gain and would you place that after the wah
I have my boost before the wah. I don't really use both together. I also have an SD-1 at the end of chain before amp.

What are the settings on the Driver? You could try turning the gain down and the level up and use the amps distortion. That is what I would do.
Quote by lostsailor18
i have a fender supersonic and current pedals im using is a vox847 wah > EH qtron+>boss blues driver> boss octave>line 6 echo and line 6 reverb but not sure if i need the reverb cause the reverb on the amp sounds fine, but would any of you reccomend adding any pedals to help the sound or different lineup or if i should be plugging this board into the effects loop or straight in the amp. please help

this is just what I would do:

wah-->BD (get keeley's BD mod = awesome and affordable since you already own the pedal)-->amp (use amp's reverb), LOOP: delay-->QTron-->RETURN.

no need for the reverb pedal since you like your amp's reverb (unless you use it for something specifically different, then loop it last), and personally I wouldn't use the 8va pedal (purely b/c I don't like it, if you do, rock on)... just my $0.02

EDIT: I mistook theQTron for an EQ pedal... I'd keep it behind the wah.
Last edited by GrisKy at Dec 11, 2009,