I believe I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome (lots of tingling in my wrists) from improper guitar technique, excessive typing, etc, and I believe it may have something to do with how I play guitar.

I used to have my wrist bent a lot, but I've improved on keeping it straight, and now I can play solos pretty well with my wrist straight. However, whenever I'm playing power chords, it's always bent. There's no way for me to play a power chord with it straight.

Here's some pics of what I'm doing. Is this bad for my wrist, and if it is, any advice on how to correct it?

Last edited by Exershio at Dec 10, 2009,
I wouldn't worry about it. You're not gonna get carpal tunnel from that. At least I don't think so. It looks normal to me, the way you're playing power chords.
if you want to fix it, raise neck angle(pretend its a giant cello!) raise your neck towards your head and that will straighten out your arm to your wrist to adjust for the neck angle.

thats only way i can imagine on just fixing it. i am having this issue to and i rather not deal with pain/future pain.