When it comes to people like Glenn Beck, Larry King, Keith Olbermann, Suze Orman, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, etc., who would you guys say is the one who really just drives you up the wall?

I'd have to go with Nancy Grace, despite how much her staff loves her. I cannot stand listening to her give any commentary on anything.

Nancy Grace. She's completely insane.

EDIT: And despite being on the same page with him on most stuff, I haven't been able to watch since he moved to CNN.

EDIT 2: Make that Fox.
Last edited by Guitarfailwin at Dec 10, 2009,
inb4glennbeckshitstorm.

But really, I don't listen to talk radio, all of them annoy me.

You know what, I'm going to say it:

I LIKE GLENN BECK BETTER THEN THE REST OF THEM.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 10, 2009,
Quote by Holy Katana
Does Glenn Beck count?

EDIT: He does? Then definitely Glenn Beck.
No, he doesn't. You're no longer allowed to speak in my thread. Suck my dick and get the fuck out.

....Of course he counts.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Jeremy Kyle.

God, I hate that bollocks.
"I'm Jeremy Kyle, and I think you're scum!"

And most Irish radio gets on my nerves.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Talk-show, do you mean like late night shows as well? Then Conan O'Brien gets my vote, he's like a sleazy used car salesman, like straight of the simpsons.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Pretty much anybody who has a talk show sucks. Anybody who needs a regular show to explain why they're right on every topic is a douchebag.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Rush Mother****in' Limbaugh. I absolutely HATE him. I hate him more than I hate Glenn Beck, and that's a lot.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Sirwinston89
Talk-show, do you mean like late night shows as well? Then Conan O'Brien gets my vote, he's like a sleazy used car salesman, like straight of the simpsons.

He wrote for The Simpsons. And I think he's the funniest guy in Late Night talk shows.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Rush Limbaugh... Only because people already said Glenn Beck.

These people are a cancer.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by HardAttack
He wrote for The Simpsons. And I think he's the funniest guy in Late Night talk shows.

Well that explains it, then. He still seems like he'd sell you a lemon.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, Grace, Savage (he's entertaining, I'll give 'em that.)

About the only one I like is Lou Dobbs... yes, he is a conservative, but I don't hold allegiances to either side. I'm just impressed by his actually covering real topics. Oh, and I do hold a level of respect for Anderson Cooper, because he is really good at keeping his own biases from seep in. His moderation on the religious debate between Christopher Hitchens and a prominent Christian apologist was very impressive.

While, on the other side of the token, you've got all those blonde Fox News chicks preaching their personal views and teaming up against atheists and liberals.

Not that it matters anyway. I only watch TV for programs like Dexter, 24, etc., fiction shows that aren't presented as news.
Last edited by nincompoop at Dec 11, 2009,
Glenn Beck, obviously. Rush and Hannity are nuts, of course, but they don't match up to Glenn's paranoia. I often picture Glenn Beck going to bed and falling asleep with one eye open just in case the Russians invade.

Also, Gretchen Carlson of Fox and Friends notoriety. She's not as harmful as the others, but I think she's even worse about letting her preconceived notions and Morton's demons dictate her views and actions.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The only talk show host I watch is Craig Furgeson.

YES!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The only talk show host I watch is Craig Furgeson.

Ferguson Five! *Insert internet high five image here*

But, on-topic, without a doubt Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and depending on what they're ranting about, Keith Olbermann and Bill O'Reilly. I hate crazies form any side. I admit I'm left-biased, but I hate nuts from the Democrats too. I'd have more if I watched MSNBC more often I'm willing to bet. But anyway, Glenn and Rush go without explanation. Bill does annoy me, but he's a moderate compared to the other two.

Edit; Just read about Nancy Grace. Screw that bitch, to put it politely.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Dec 11, 2009,
all local ones
HEY HEY HEY THE WEEKEND THE WEEKEND CALL IN CALL IN FREE BOAT FREEBOAT TICKETS TICKETS LOLTIGERWOODS LOLTWILIGHT FOOTBALL SCORES FOOTBALL SCORES BROUGHT TO YOU BY WAL*MART
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Last edited by WaltzingArmy at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by necrosis1193
But anyway, Glenn and Rush go without explanation. Bill does annoy me, but he's a moderate compared to the other two.

How far has a network fallen when Bill O'Reilly is the sane one on the air?
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
The bigger douches they are, the more amusing they are to watch
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Quintessence153
Glenn Beck, obviously. Rush and Hannity are nuts, of course, but they don't match up to Glenn's paranoia. I often picture Glenn Beck going to bed and falling asleep with one eye open just in case the Russians invade.

Also, Gretchen Carlson of Fox and Friends notoriety. She's not as harmful as the others, but I think she's even worse about letting her preconceived notions and Morton's demons dictate her views and actions.

The Daily Show talked about her last night. Apparently, she was the valedictorian of her high school and went to Stanford. Which means she plays dumb on the show.
Quote by Holy Katana
The Daily Show talked about her last night. Apparently, she was the valedictorian of her high school and went to Stanford. Which means she plays dumb on the show.

Because being conservative makes you dumb. No, she's dumb because she's too Christian, which didn't stop her from getting an education. Fox would be about 800% better without religion. When they don't talk about Christianity, I admit to loving Fox News.
based off of what I watch, I'd say Jay Leno..

But I only really know Conan o' Brien and Jay Leno, so that explains...
DeVillains!
Entertaining video about Glenn beck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KQw5D2Vos

I've seen plenty of videos of Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck so I know they're borderline retarded, but what is wrong with Rush Limbaugh specifically? I haven't really heard him say much, i've only heard bad things about him.

EDIT: Oh, and I like alot of what Bill Maher has to say.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Dec 11, 2009,
Chris Moyles, Jeremy Kyle, Richard Madeley (he's harmless just an IRL Alan Partridge), George Lamb.

Glenn Beck.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?