What bad habbits to you have?

I'll start. When I'm in an uneasy conversation or I'm nervous I always say 'n shit.' It makes me look very feral n shi....

gew dewdz!! ololol
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
HABBIT
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Last edited by WaltzingArmy at Dec 11, 2009,
I spelt it like that on purpose as a joke because my spelling is a bad habbit...none you got it your all stupid ololololo

ok **** this i'm going home
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I'm guilty of the 'n'shit' thing as well, along with playing with my hair when im nervous. I also make up words, often involing a syllable that rhymes with duck, shuck, nuck, buck, well, you get the point
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I have a problem with constantly masturbating in public. I can't even get on a bus or eat out anymore...
Quote by TheReverend724
somebody say Wabbit?

no, I wish I did. Sadly I just misspelled habit, please forgive me.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
no, I wish I did. Sadly I just misspelled habit, please forgive me.

Don't worry about it People like us pit monkeys, we just love pointing out the mistakes of others.

Quote by Z_cup_boy
I crack all my joints.

That is slightly disturbing, but ok.

Actually, now that I think of it I suppose it's possible.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Dec 11, 2009,
My bad habit is blowin' away... yeah, it ain't goin' away
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I Had Rabbits!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Adding an extra b where not needed, cracking all my knuckles, fingertips and toes. Bbiting my nails, desk drumming, crack.
Quote by bbatman187
Adding an extra b where not needed, cracking all my knuckles, fingertips and toes. Bbiting my nails, desk drumming, crack.

ololol cwutidid ?

nah first I call the teacher mum in grade 3, now this. My life is full of embarrassment and humiliation.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Dec 11, 2009,
Spitting, cussing, talking dirty/making dirty jokes to make people uncomfortable and playing with my facial hair
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Showering, eating, physical activity. Such obstacles in the way of laziness, drinking and debauchery.
Honeybiscuit is here.
I usually try to be polite but have a hard time getting away from people, i.e. when a person who I would rather not listen to is talking to me and I can't come up with an excuse to leave, I will repeatedly check my watch (unfortunately I can't help it) or check my phone for text messages, even though I know I haven't received any. It probably looks really funny to other people who notice.
desk drumming with double bass

not that it sounds it great but it agitates people a lot ^^
Smeagol is really the only bad hobbit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Got double jointed fingers and I have a compulsion to always bend them back. Need to stop it really, been doing it for nine years or so.

I drink wine from a pint glass.

I buy books on impulse which I never get round to reading.
i shit on palm trees.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
When I'm uncomfortable with those I've just met in a group, I'll pretend to text someone.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
When I'm uncomfortable with those I've just met in a group, I'll pretend to text someone.

i do this too. if it is really awkward, i sometimes even pretend to make or recieve a phone call.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I have problems speaking in proper English. I find it difficult to express what I'm saying so I usually say things like:

"Um...how to say?"
"Is not is it?"
"Is it" when I really mean, "Isn't it?"
"Um, what's the meaning of []...?"

I do tend to say, "Um" a lot or "Er" though, I've noticed. It's quite strange really because I'm usually a grammar Nazi in that I like to write in proper English but I don't necessarily speak it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Dec 11, 2009,
Um...forgetting to go to my lesson in college because Im in the Pit
just fuckin realised that

Swearing a lot

And breaking expensive things accidentally