So, just out of curiosity, what do you guys enjoy most about forums, and why do you choose Ultimate-Guitar in particular?

For me, forums are a great reminder of how indifferent people can be...plus how easy it is for ******s to terrorize lesser folk when the aid of anonymity is on their side.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I choose Ultimate-Guitar because Ultimate-Guitar doesn't give me any other choice.

For four and a half years I've been trapped here, helpless to make contact with anyone else.

Some have said there's a way to escape, other say it's nothing but a child's story......
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I choose Ultimate-Guitar because Ultimate-Guitar doesn't give me any other choice.

For four and a half years I've been trapped here, helpless to make contact with anyone else.

Some have said there's a way to escape, other say it's nothing but a child's story......

You should try WoW.
DeVillains!
Quote by fallenangel20

And the rest just shut up and finish the goddamn blowjob.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit