i played an esp horizon today and noticed that it actually has a really balanced neck shape. it isnt one of those stupidly thin shred necks but it isnt too fat either. it actually reminded me of the neck on my beloved prs. so anyone got measurements?

the website says it is a thin U and is 42mm wide at the nut. i am interested in the thickness.
Quote by TheFunkyAvocado
i played an esp horizon today and noticed that it actually has a really balanced neck shape. it isnt one of those stupidly thin shred necks but it isnt too fat either. it actually reminded me of the neck on my beloved prs. so anyone got measurements?

the website says it is a thin U and is 42mm wide at the nut. i am interested in the thickness.

I use ESP Horizon FR-II. Amazing guitar. Sorry, I don't have the measurement and actually don't have access to my guitar at the moment... might make a measurement for you once I get to it, if I remember.

Otherwise, I am into alot of shred and this guitar is good for me to shred with and solo and all kinds of stuff I wanna do! This guitar is a mix of beauty and beast!
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Dec 11, 2009,
It should have the same profile as my LTD H-1001
It does indeed feel more 'full' on the hand than the Ibanez Wizard profile because of the almost C-shape back contour. If I remember correctly the neck thickness at 1st and 12th fret were not much different to Ibanez Wizard II neck. Maybe a tad thicker toward the body but mostly it was the back contour which made the different.

I think you might be able to get some answer from their support. Send them a mail and see how it goes.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yeah its great guitar in every aspect. it seems a lot like a more modern prs. i still prefer prs (even though i am a shredder) but the esp is an equally valid choice.