Page 1 of 5
If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the homepage and scroll down a bit.

I actually put a lot of thought into who I would vote.

In the end, I ultimately entered in Between the Buried and Me.

Swim to the ****ing moon
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Machine Head I put down.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
For a while I was thinking Green Day, as they have been one of the most influencial bands for me and was one of the first Rock bands I started listening to about 10 years ago (along with Blink 182), I was also thinking My Chemical Romance... but in the end, I gave it Paramore because not only have they got some awesome songs at the minute, but they will keep on getting better and better as time goes on... .
This will start a RIOT! in me
MGMT for the amazing amount of influence they've provided me musically. Also, every single song off Oracular Spectacular is in my top 20 most played songs, so I guess I kinda like it a little bit.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Jonas Brothers
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Aerosmith. Old band, but they continue to write and play amazing music that no one else has ever successfully imitated, its that originality that makes them worth noting, even given their recent bull shit
I don't quite understand how anyone who's vaguely musically trained can listen to Between the Buried and Me and not fall in love.
Quote by ViS_v2
I don't quite understand how anyone who's vaguely musically trained can listen to Between the Buried and Me and not fall in love.

because screamed/growled vocals just piss me off and grate on my nerves, the metal i do like, which is very little, has clean vocals

and i think best of the 2000s would have to be either foo fighters or white stripes if we're sticking to the mainstream. If we're not im going to be here a while i pull out the jam bands
Quote by ViS_v2

Because oh my god some people don't like them.

Waaaaaaaah.
Quote by ViS_v2

That's easy. It's because the musical skill of the band I'm listenting to means abosolutely dick if they're making sound that doesn't please my ears.
system of a down
Höhner llx100g
Gibson explorer
crappy stagg acoustic
Roland dac80d
marshall jcm 900 sl-x 2500
marshall 1960A
ehx metal-muff
jimmy hendrix wah
I voted Metallica because Saint Anger was an incredibly good album.
DeVillains!
Quote by ViS_v2

What an incredibly stupid generalization.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Anyone heard of Radiohead? Kicked off the decade with the defiant masterpiece Kid A and ended with the beautiful In Rainbows.

Honorable mentions for Deerhoof with Offend Maggie, Animal Collective with Strawberry Jam and Wolf Parade with Apologies to the Queen Mary.

Not a Dual Rectifier between them. Lovely.
I actually voted Say Anything. Perhaps controversial but I've never been "into" a band that I've felt I can relate to so much </cutting myself> </touching myself>
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Ylasto
I voted Metallica because Saint Anger was an incredibly good album.

"Bleed in your own light, Dream of your own life, I miss me, I miss everything...I'll never be"
The Fall of Troy. Quite obviously they won't win due to being severly underrated, but still worth a shot.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
The Fall of Troy. Quite obviously they won't win due to being severly shit, but still worth a shot.

I quite agree.

hee hee
Quote by webbtje
I quite agree.

hee hee

Metalheads
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

Oh, take a sodding joke. The pit is full of posts telling us that we listen to talentless noise, lighten up.
Quote by webbtje
Oh, take a sodding joke. The pit is full of posts telling us that we listen to talentless noise, lighten up.

You take the word metalhead offensively? I replied to a joke with a joke. I don't even know what you listen to
Quote by Zinnie

Just a quickie notie-poo, the rolleyes smily is usually a cunning way of going '...so you're a cock.'
Spontaneously, I answered Dream Theater.

Could've been another but yeah, they definitely belong here.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by webbtje
Just a quickie notie-poo, the rolleyes smily is usually a cunning way of going '...so you're a cock.'

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by webbtje

Just a quickie notie-poo, usually is the key word.
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by webbtje

I always read it as "I think I'm better than you, and if I could e-mail my nose to you, I'd be looking down it"

I voted Buckethead, because I'm a fanboy.
Just a quickie little notie-poo-poo, acting outside of the norm will lead to confusion. Especially if you use the word metalhead, which generally used fairly pejoratively around these 'ere parts.
Quote by webbtje
Just a quickie little notie-poo-poo, acting outside of the norm will lead to confusion. Especially if you use the word metalhead, which generally used fairly pejoratively around these 'ere parts.

Soz if I confused you.

Metalheads are common here so I don't see why it wouldn't. Especially the "elitist prog mehtuhl is so tech l2appreciate!!!!!!11" ones.
Quote by Zinnie

Last edited by andrew12398 at Dec 11, 2009,

Stop this bantering!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Lamb of God. I keep listening to everything they've ever done, so I think I like them a little bit

Also, Mark Morton and Chris Adler are just beastly.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Page 1 of 5