Page 1 of 2
I'm kind of in a little bit of a dilemma, and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

A couple of days ago I was walking through my school (I'm in Grade 11 btw) when a Grade 9 kid came up to me and took my iPod out of my hand. He said, and I quote, "why are you listening to Thin Lizzy you big gay baby?"

Obviously, I took offense to this and didn't know what to do. I threw a punch at him but I missed and hit his girlfriend, and broke her nose. I mean, she wasn't really the prettiest girl out there. In fact, "pretty" shouldn't be used in the same sentence as her name. But, this kid got angry and said that he was going to kill me tomorrow (today).

Guys, I'm really scared and don't know what to do. I faked sick to stay home from school, but all of his friends are texting me telling to come fight him. What should I do?
Quote by Rad Grin
I'm kind of in a little bit of a dilemma, and was wondering if you guys could help me out.

A couple of days ago I was walking through my school (I'm in Grade 11 btw) when a Grade 9 kid came up to me and took my iPod out of my hand. He said, and I quote, "why are you listening to Thin Lizzy you big gay baby?"

Obviously, I took offense to this and didn't know what to do. I threw a punch at him but I missed and hit his girlfriend, and broke her nose. I mean, she wasn't really the prettiest girl out there. In fact, "pretty" shouldn't be used in the same sentence as her name. But, this kid got angry and said that he was going to kill me tomorrow (today).

Guys, I'm really scared and don't know what to do. I faked sick to stay home from school, but all of his friends are texting me telling to come fight him. What should I do?

How would he recognize a Thin Lizzy song if he's never listened to them before?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
How the hell did his friends get your cell phone?

Solve it with diplomatic solutions, or chicken out.
DeVillains!
Quote by andrew12398

I assume that he saw the album cover.

Quote by Ylasto
How the hell did his friends get your cell phone?

I don't know, but it's pretty scary.
Hmm, I have a hard time believing this. Wouldn't you get suspended if you broke a chicks nose in school?
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
He's in 9th grade. Why did you let him take an iPod off you and make a judgement?

I say you should go to school, apologize to his girlfriend (pretty or not, she didn't deserve to be hit) and whomp his ass.
Quote by Creamcheeze
Hmm, I have a hard time believing this. Wouldn't you get suspended if you broke a chicks nose in school?

I ran away as fast as I possibly could.
Quote by ticklethetwine
So you tried to punch some kid because they called you a "big gay baby"?

Would you have not done the same?
Quote by sashki
He's in 9th grade. Why did you let him take an iPod off you and make a judgement?

I say you should go to school, apologize to his girlfriend (pretty or not, she didn't deserve to be hit) and whomp his ass.

This.

You can't take shit from freshmen.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

Quote by andrew12398

An ipod generally has a screen that displays this information

EDIT: Hold on... how did his friends get your number?!

And second off. If someone hit your girlfriend, you'd probably say the same thing. People generally get pissed off when someone hits their girlfriend, even if by accident.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by Creamcheeze

this.

also, if you had no problem throwing a punch at his when he took your ipod, why cant you fight him now? he's two years younger than you (im assuming), so, unless he's a lot bigger than you, go kick his ass.
Quote by God
i lol'd
Quote by Shinn
this.

also, if you had no problem throwing a punch at his when he took your ipod, why cant you fight him now? he's two years younger than you (im assuming), so, unless he's a lot bigger than you, go kick his ass.

I'm afraid of getting jumped by his friends...
Quote by osXtiger
An ipod generally has a screen that displays this information

He never said that the kid looked at it

Quote by Rad Grin

Well punching him is a little drastic for that...
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by Rad Grin

No that is completely ridiculous to be even remotely mad if someone called you that.
Quote by ticklethetwine
No that is completely ridiculous to be even remotely mad if someone called you that.

Well, different strokes for different folks.
Kill them, kill them all. Then build a great pyre and burn their corpses in an offering to yuletide.

I should probably stop listening to black metal.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Rad Grin
I'm afraid of getting jumped by his friends...

bring your friends. dont have them fight him, but if they try to jump you, at least you have some back up.
Quote by God
i lol'd
Quote by Shinn
bring your friends. dont have them fight him, but if they try to jump you, at least you have some back up.

Quote by diminishedtobme
Dumb troll. ololol You sign into this forum today and the first thing you do is post this outlandish story.

Huh? And how is this outlandish?
Quote by sashki
Why are you in a dress, and why are his friends a brick wall?

Those are my friends, in school

And I'm a girl.
After TS put himself in a dress in the picture I decided this was a troll.

EDIT: If you're a girl then why is a guy fighting you anyways?
Quote by Zinnie

Last edited by andrew12398 at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by Rad Grin
Well, different strokes for different folks.

yea, i like full hands on action. u might like fingers up yours............

Man up and fight him you stupid ass pussy

EDIT!!!! Well hot damn, if i had only seen the last couple of posts. ... sorry bout that lassie.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Last edited by footsteps7173 at Dec 11, 2009,
Lololol. Awesome drawing, I completely understand now.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by Rad Grin
Those are my friends, in school

And I'm a girl.

+1000 profile views. And I'm one of them.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by andrew12398

We shouldn't feed the troll, let's go. I have chocolate chip cookies and beer.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
Jesus Christ man. I was shocked when I read that, but I've just realised that it's actually really funny. You're a mentalist for thowing a punch just because someone said that.

The only advice I can give is to wear something tough over your nads.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by osXtiger
We shouldn't feed the troll, let's go. I have chocolate chip cookies and beer.

ice cream too?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by andrew12398

I don't know, people at my school are retarded.

Quote by rabidguitarist

My ovaries?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Jesus Christ man. I was shocked when I read that, but I've just realised that it's actually really funny. You're a mentalist for thowing a punch just because someone said that.

its a girl!!!!
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
ice cream too?

Sure. We can get some at the store on the way out.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
Quote by Rad Grin
I don't know, people at my school are retarded.

My ovaries?

sorry about callin you a girl TS. dont worry bout it. lulz.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by osXtiger
Sure. We can get some at the store on the way out.

hellz yez
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
its a girl!!!!

..oh

Well, I'll tell you what will really piss him off. Just get him arrested, assuming the 'three punch' rule applies where you live.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 2