Who else here on UG is sick at the moment?

I feel like absloute crap. I have a double ear infection, sinus infection, and possibly a lung infection, and I'm on 200mg of tramadol and a shot of jack to keep the pain from being overwelming. Gona go to the doctor here in bout 30 minutes, 3 days of this, kinda gets old.

But, if you are sick list what you think you have and what you are doing to make yourself better.
My nose kinda itches... a little bit...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by stephen_rettie
let me get that for you.

Why thank you, that's much better.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by Roundwounds
Thought I'd make this.

That was the worst anything ever, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Sore throat and blocked nose but that's fine compared to how i've been in the last month or two. I got the cold, then the flu, then the cold again. But hopefully I wont get it again.
X
VITAMIN C!!!!!

that what i use everytime i'm sick, boosts your immune system so you become immune to every strain you get infected with. i used to get sick all the time when i was younger, until i started taking vitamin c and drinking lots and lots of orange juice.

nowadays, it's rare i even get a single cold or virus in the winter!
Quote by Rad Grin
That was the worst anything ever, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm really hurt.

Anyways, I had a cold about three weeks ago and I took a ton of Advil Cold and Flu and it seemed to help. Got rid of it in about four days.
Quote by metalblaster
VITAMIN C!!!!!

that what i use everytime i'm sick, boosts your immune system so you become immune to every strain you get infected with. i used to get sick all the time when i was younger, until i started taking vitamin c and drinking lots and lots of orange juice.

nowadays, it's rare i even get a single cold or virus in the winter!

Yeah, I'm on a immune booster, and I just naturally have a strong immune system, and a high pain tolerence, but I havent been sick in about 2 years, but when I do get sick its really freaken bad. Like getting hit by a mac truck.
I had the flu and it tried to kill me for 4 days. I almost got over it then I accidentally drank out of my brother's orange juice (and he had just gotten the flu from me) so i got it all over again. I got over that, wen to school and then i got this 48 hour bug which also tried to kill me like the flu did. Then I accidentally swallowed mouthwash and puked more. Then I went one...ONE day without being sick, went to school on friday and got a cold. Now I have only a stuffy nose that's been lasting all week... I hate my immune system.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Who else here on UG is sick at the moment?

I feel like absloute crap. I have a double ear infection, sinus infection, and possibly a lung infection, and I'm on 200mg of tramadol and a shot of jack to keep the pain from being overwelming. Gona go to the doctor here in bout 30 minutes, 3 days of this, kinda gets old.

But, if you are sick list what you think you have and what you are doing to make yourself better.

Quit killing livestock and not cooking it correctly you redneck.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Quit killing livestock and not cooking it correctly you redneck.

Wat?

Ear infection, sinus infection, lung infection, has nothing to do with improperly cooked meat, mainly has to do with allergies and colds.

Plus, I make awesome steak
Sickness? I'm down with it.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I think I have diarrhea... Woops, Brb...
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
I'm just getting over a cold, a have slight sniffles. I also have a urinary tract infection which is causing me piss blood...so I'm kinda more concerned with that at the moment. Feels like someone tenderized the left side of my groin.
Upset stomach. gagging myself for shits and giggles... I feel better already.

( i think it was the Double Baconator from wendys that did it...)
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Suffice to say I was infused with over £1300 worth of drugs at the hospital yesterday.
I've had labrynthitis and a lung infection since about the middle of July.Yeah,so I've been sick for nearly 5 months now with no relief or positive news whatsoever,so your 3 days of illness would seem like a blessing at this point .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I saw title and thought "Disturbed, Awesome!" Then I read the OP, and now I'm not so excited...

On topic, no, not sick now. I was a couple weeks ago though.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Quote by stephen_rettie
Glad I could help you out.

Wait... I mean...

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by Pr0gNut
I've had labrynthitis and a lung infection since about the middle of July.Yeah,so I've been sick for nearly 5 months now with no relief or positive news whatsoever,so your 3 days of illness would seem like a blessing at this point .

Damn, thats sucks man, I hope you start to get better soon.

I just got back from the doctor, and I have a double ear infection, really bad one, like a 8/10 bad kinda ear infection, and upper respitory infection. So I got the horse pill anitbiotics(875mg).
Quote by MightyAl
Suffice to say I was infused with over £1300 worth of drugs at the hospital yesterday.

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington