Are you able to tune the guitar without the tremolo going crazy since it has the "zero point bar," or would I still need a tremol-no?
You can tune it, but you still have to adjust it. I don't even know if you can install a tremol-no on it.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
The Zero Point is basically Ibanez's first attempt at a Tremsetter, and it works well. You'll still get a little bit of tuning slip if you snap a string, but noticeably less than a normal floating trem though.

I'd prefer to convert the ZR to floating mode and then fit a Tremol-no in 'Dive only' mode, given the choice. But if you want a full-floating trem with more stabilty the ZPS system is a good compromise.
Quote by kyle62
The Zero Point is basically Ibanez's first attempt at a Tremsetter, and it works well. You'll still get a little bit of tuning slip if you snap a string, but noticeably less than a normal floating trem though.

I'd prefer to convert the ZR to floating mode and then fit a Tremol-no in 'Dive only' mode, given the choice. But if you want a full-floating trem with more stabilty the ZPS system is a good compromise.

false..........it`s their 3rd or 4th attempt and the 1st one was pretty good.
Yeah, on an S series that uses a regular Edge bridge
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...