A MI Audio Blues Pro This dude is like a HUGE Sounding Tubescreamer. Similar amount of gain as the CrunchBox But way less compressed. Real Nice clean boost but crank it up and kick on a TS behind it and it Sounds Awesome!!! I haven't had a chance to play with the fuzz option much yet but i'll geta report out soon And a Updated Photo of the old pedalboard.

Last edited by mmjohn at Dec 11, 2009,
Damn, that is a really nice board... HNPD!! How do you like that Electric Mistress? Does it have a good range of tones, or is it pretty much all variations on the core tone?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
HNPD!!!!! Any sound clips?

anyway get rid of that metal zone. lol. i bet its sucking ur tone.
Quote by holycow
HNPD!!!!! Any sound clips?

anyway get rid of that metal zone. lol. i bet its sucking ur tone.

Thanx Guy's LOL it's a Keeley Twilight Mod I use it for when i have to play Quiet when the wife is getting annoyed The Electric mistress is Pretty good.........but i'm looking for Chorus and flanger as we speak.
sweet pedalboard man, and I love me some Budda...hnpd!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Thanx man I keep my fingers crossed a couple trades work out. I've been waiting on HC forums to come back online to know.
Quote by stykerwolf
What's that switch on the top for?

This. And HNPD!
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
It's got an od/fuzz feature............think Clapton "sunshine of your love".
Quote by mmjohn
It's got an od/fuzz feature............think Clapton "sunshine of your love".

How much difference does it make?
I've heard that it wasn't much
Quote by stykerwolf
What's that switch on the top for?

It's for fuzz!

This is awesome timing, I was checking out clips and reviews of this only a couple of hours ago Would love to hear clips if you have any.

HNPD!
I don't have the equipment and my cam sounds ok........I'm gonna bite the bullet and spend some $$ to get something good to record with. I'm kinda OCD about shit
http://proguitarshop.com/store/overdrive-pedals-mi-audio-overdrive-pedals-c-6_306/mi-audio-blues-pro-overdrive-pedal-p-409

Here is the one that sold me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_6rFG-zsP4

ckeck at 1.51 when he clicks the tubescreamer on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiFB1Zs9Og
Here is a gutshot the 4558 man this is an over looked pedal.......It's a TS clone with Travis Pastrana Balls it's Killer!!
Nice John, HNPD
Everytime I see your gear I get mad fits of jealousy and get hugely tempted to go throw a bunch of money at a man in the guitar shop.

..Yeah that pretty much sums it up
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

A few Good deals and a couple times in the right place at the right time
I'd throw in a noise gate and MXR micro amp into that rig, and snake the whole damn thing away from ya. :P
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
I'd throw in a noise gate and MXR micro amp into that rig, and snake the whole damn thing away from ya. :P

You really Don't need any noise suppression............I use it very little The Budda is Quiet.
Another cool thing is this pedal can be ran at 9v to 25v like the CBox i'm getting ready to hook a an 18v nao.
Nice, a guy in perth makes those, last time i checked. Heard good things, but i don't believe they are the best option for boosting gain, but they do a great job as a clean boost.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Wow, very cool!!!

HNPD!
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
its a great pedal, im actually considering one in the future.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
HNPD!

I'm thinking about getting one of these, how does it sound with a TINY amount of dirt dialled in? Like a mainly clean boost, for a CCR sort of tone.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Dec 12, 2009,
Quote by chea_man
its a great pedal, im actually considering one in the future.

Thanx Guy's..........You wont be disappointed!!! Get an 18v power supply it make's a difference.
Quote by monkey_dancer
HNPD!

I'm thinking about getting one of these, how does it sound with a TINY amount of dirt dialled in? Like a mainly clean boost, for a CCR sort of tone.

Awesome........this thing Knocks an OCD's D-ck in the dirt!!
Just watch this Vid how versitile this pedal is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_6rFG-zsP4
And this one about 1:50 he kicks a tubescreamer behind it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiFB1Zs9Og
Last edited by mmjohn at Dec 12, 2009,
Wow, sounds great! I'll definitely go and try one of these out.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
Wow, sounds great! I'll definitely go and try one of these out.

I heard a Guy Playin one thru a Fender Twin and fell in Love. I'm Amazed how much territory it covers!
HNPD! im looking to get a crunch box myself.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by WtrPlyr
Nice! I didn't like it that much when I had one, but I'm not really a TS9-od-kind-off man. It does stack nice with the Crunch Box

HNPD

Thanx Guy's..............And yes it does!! I ordered 2 24 volt powersupplies. 18v make a huge difference in The Crunchbox and the Blues Pro can't wait to Hear 24v!!