I just received my LP Gold Top from Warmoth, inspected it and there are no scratches but, there are 4 or 5 small black specks under the clear coat.

It doesn't bother me too.... much. Would you complain about it or would you consider it over analization?

???

Later
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
I'm sorta on the fence about it. I didn't expect the minor flaws but getting a replacement might be overkill and too much trouble.

Anyhow I'll post some pictures later, need to charge the camera.
Tbh, I don't think any one would notice unless they're huge.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I just get a little picky after spending 5 bills
Maybe not a return case, but ask for a nice discount on something else. Unless you got that from the showcase for a low price, you paid 200 bones for a professional finish.
Ya, that would bug me if I spent that much. If it was a 100$ ebay special, I wouldn't complain, but if I spent big bucks for it...

What do they say about defects on the paint jobs when you order one? Contact them, they have a 10-day return if you're not happy.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
In all honestly, if you aren't totally happy with it now, you won't ever be?

If you think its gonna affect you're enjoyment of the instrument you're creating then either take it back or work on getting a discount from something else?
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Contact them. They're pretty cool about most things. Many of the things on the showcase are returns. Send them the pictures, and just tell them that since you paid the big $$, you expected commensurate workmanship.