the tuner looks nice.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by marvelboy_04
the tuner looks nice.

My thoughts exactly. Even after shipping to the UK it only comes to £30ish, will no doubt be ordering one soon. Bargain!

Modded Biyang is fine by me, excellent stuff but not always easy to find.
JRC4558 chip is good news, might recommend the OD to my other guitarist who's looking to replace his broken TS808.
Quote by gibson jack
All the distortions sound HORRIBLE.
I second this. It was better when they used to sell Jetter pedals.
Quote by nightraven
yes it's new
they're 'slightly modded' biyang pedals

i thought they looked like biyangs. i like the tone of mine (biyangs, not gfs), but the reliability hasn't been amazing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by al112987
I second this. It was better when they used to sell Jetter pedals.

Only no one buys the Jetter stuff. Too expensive for what they are.....GFS is a business, they carry what they can sell. Makes sense I would say.

Earl Slick is Skeletor incognito......or you can read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Slick
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Haha I wikied earl slick after I read it. I think they look great for the price of 50 bucks, metal casing, true bypass, I may buy the delay.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
i know this is an old thread, but im looking at gfs pedals. has anyone used the brownie or bluesdrive? i want a marshall-ish distortion, like alex lifesons tone in the early rush albums (rush, caress of steel, permanent waves). im also looking at the phaser. i like evh phase, but prefer alex lifeson in 2112, etc.
Seriously? bumping a thread 6 minutes after you posted? relax. Plus bumping is frowned upon.

I haven't used any of their pedals, but the sound clips aren't awful.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
I have the tuner pedal now, its great for 40 bucks. Better bang for your buck than any tuner imo.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ